Page 35 of 91 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Hi eepopp and ciarjen thank you,

Yes it is manticore, my second one now yay
    Let me reprhase my question, sorry bout that, say i have one dragon now, i would need to have the burning ember again from the sweet dessert quest once i got a second dragon egg?

One ember per dragon egg from roost?

I needed the venom to unlock the glimmergate btw ::3

Still on that process now

You need one burning ember for every dragon egg you want to hatch. Two dragons eggs = need two burning embers.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks very much ciarjen, i would need to make sweet feasts and stock up then. Appreciate the help and the very verY fast response :: )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Thanks very much ciarjen, i would need to make sweet feasts and stock up then. Appreciate the help and the very verY fast response :: )

No, problem, it is the silver as well which goes with the sweet feast requirements. I can't remember how much it is but I know I always struggle getting silver

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    No, problem, it is the silver as well which goes with the sweet feast requirements. I can't remember how much it is but I know I always struggle getting silver
    That would be the 20 silver to make the silver platter to but the feast on. Yum sweet feast
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    I thought at one time I saw a table that showed the sizes of the different buildings. But for the life of me, I can't find it tonight. I was looking to see what size the Amphitheatre is.

Rhino Keeper
    That would be Maguar's spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nRmpSUEE#gid=0

The Amphitheatre is 4x4.

i need help from the admin of this game

i lost my gems (again!) 5 mins ago ...

the screen frozed and then poped out a screen with skip with gem that was clicked on

that was alot of gems like ~30 and i also lost this week like 20 gems as well

please help me i was close to 100 gems and i am tring to save for the "greselda's fountain"

please help me!!!

you can check that for youself that i lost it a few mins ago and it was by mistek

please ...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinashal View Post
    i need help from the admin of this game

i lost my gems (again!) 5 mins ago ...

the screen frozed and then poped out a screen with skip with gem that was clicked on

that was alot of gems like ~30 and i also lost this week like 20 gems as well

please help me i was close to 100 gems and i am tring to save for the "greselda's fountain"

please help me!!!

you can check that for youself that i lost it a few mins ago and it was by mistek

please ...

Ouch! Sorry to hear that sabrinashal. You'll have to email support@teamlava.com as they can check out your game.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Ouch! Sorry to hear that sabrinashal. You'll have to email support@teamlava.com as they can check out your game.
    thanks! i will do that now!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    That would be Maguar's spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nRmpSUEE#gid=0

The Amphitheatre is 4x4.
    Thank you. I was there, but apparently didn't scroll far enough to the right for the screen I was using yesterday. It was easy to spot on this monitor.