Page 33 of 91 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Rhino Keeper
    Another boar...Old Thomas's place

Farm Supplier
    Hi,
    I have yet to start Blythewood sapling part 2 because I still haven't finished faerie respite. I note we still need more letters to Agnes in the four trinkets quest, but my potion shop and workshop are no longer able to craft these. Help!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiatelad View Post
    Hi,
    I have yet to start Blythewood sapling part 2 because I still haven't finished faerie respite. I note we still need more letters to Agnes in the four trinkets quest, but my potion shop and workshop are no longer able to craft these. Help!!
    Only have the option to craft if you are on that part of the quest goes away until quest requires letters, so try to do more when the option is available if you want to work ahead.

Farm Supplier
    So I should be able to craft them again, when I get to that bit of the quest?
    Thanks

New Resident

Exclamation Can't craft mithril and can't get mithril. Please help.

I have the option to craft adamant but not mithril. Since I unlocked the ability to craft adamant I no longer get mithril from mining, jewelers trade, or exploring dark caves. Please help. I need the mithril to level up the deep mine to continue with missions. Suggestions? Thoughts?
    Last edited by deb9678; 03-25-14 at 06:45 PM.

It should be in your magic forge. Try doing a hard shut down if it isn't there contact TL

New Resident
    It's not in the magic forge. How do I contact TL?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by deb9678 View Post
    It's not in the magic forge. How do I contact TL?
    Ahhhh....I found the email address. Message sent.

Rhino Keeper
    The Plume Queen - Is it the end of the Faire Respite or the beginning of a new goal?

I am a bit lost and of course I hope "The Plume Queen" will lead me to a new goal. Please if you can tell me whether or not this is an end or and new beginning. thanks

(I am sorry that I noticed this thread after I had one started)

Oops, one more question, Is there way that I can find chain 22? I can find only 21 which is the Fairie Respite and 23.
    Last edited by mamalovesson; 03-25-14 at 01:46 AM.

Exclamation Help!! My Golden Fleece has flown.

Help!!! I need a moderator or designer to assist me. I am working on the Dragon story line and at "raw materials". I have diligently been collecting from 4 sheep for days. Today, about an hour ago, my rare Golden Fleece dropped and I saw it in my inventory. I also collected from crops, flowers and buildings. I attempted to visit a neighbor and was not able to, as I closed my game a saw something briefly about an error. So I decided to restart my device. When I open back castle story my energy was back to max (40) and my Golden Fleece , blue petals, and everything else collected was gone. I was playing Castle Story 1.1.6 and My device is iPad 7.0.4 / 1 1B554A , model MD528LL /A. I have a dragon which was purchased with gem for new player deal a while back. But I really want to earn one the old fashion way and have diligently completed the steps. Please help me to get my Golden Fleece back! The other items are not as urgent to me. Thanks
    Michieboony