Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hicup98 View Post
    I am level 12 in castle story and am unable to build buildings because they want glue or ink. When does the potion shop become available for usage? Is it a certain level or is my game just malfunctioning?

Thanks
    It's not your game malfunctioning - it's a common question.

The Potion Shop is Locked by Goal. How do I get It?

You need to expand to Ivy (the tree that looks like a lady). When you have expanded to her she will unlock the Potion Shop.

Thanks to Dabag for the pictures below

Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes, the hilt seems to be a very rare drop.

It arrived this morning. Now I can make progress and hopefully finally get Greselda

*bangs head against trees* Why, oh why, can't I summon any skunkupines with rat tails? They're the last thing I need for Ivy and whatever I do, they refuse to appear. Ive spent way too much on Aspen trees and crops trying to summon them and gotten maybe two.

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished Tribe Trolls, Part 1. I held off as long as I could to finish because I did not receive a Feral Magic Pouch; however, I just could not take it any longer (too much energy used on the dire boars)! Are the boars still going to be around? I have a feeling that I will need the magic in the future!

Rhino Keeper
    I was wondering what I can use mythic essence for. I've caught up on all my goals. Is it used to upgrade buildings? Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I was wondering what I can use mythic essence for. I've caught up on all my goals. Is it used to upgrade buildings? Thank you.
    You will need the mythic essence for the Blythewood Sapling Goal, Part 1.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    I just finished Tribe Trolls, Part 1. I held off as long as I could to finish because I did not receive a Feral Magic Pouch; however, I just could not take it any longer (too much energy used on the dire boars)! Are the boars still going to be around? I have a feeling that I will need the magic in the future!

It's been nearly a day since I placed the swamp and I have had one boar show up when collecting from a mine. A massive reduction, which is great for energy but I think we will still get them occassionally.

Fashion Designer
    I still haven't had a Boar since I built the swamp! Trolls every few minutes! Thought we were on the same side. I know we are going to need the pouches at some point. Tell me what to do, please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I still haven't had a Boar since I built the swamp! Trolls every few minutes! Thought we were on the same side. I know we are going to need the pouches at some point. Tell me what to do, please?
    The story says to build the swamp to keep the boars away.

You will still get them but they will be rare now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I did get a dire boar today, so they are still there. I knew the risk when I built the swamp--I may not obtain as many resources, but I just couldn't take another minute of their repeated appearance! Its appearance was triggered by the mine--hoping it will continue, but there is nothing that can be done at this point if it doesn't, and I know their appearance will be rare. I will continue to try to trigger them from the mine, Mr. Pigglesworth, and the well. Those were MY triggers prior to getting the swampy pond. Good luck!