Page 30 of 91 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Rhino Keeper
    Exactly what happens when you ignore/reject a gift that has been sent to you? Is the sender able to send a gift to someone else?

I have temporarily suspended giving/receiving gifts because I have lost neighbors in my queue when I have accepted new gifts. I then resorted to keeping my own list, but it drove me bonkers! Now I just want to clear my queue and then take better control of it! Are there any other options or tips that will help with its management?
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 03-12-14 at 07:46 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    If you decline a gift the gifter doesn't know and they can't send another. If you were regularly getting 20 gifts a day you might decline items you don't want to free it up for ones you do. As this is unlikely it's best to accept everyone.

Unless you're keeping track yourself there's no perfect way to manage your gift back. Personally I gift back the three on the bottom. So some of my gifters may miss out from time to time but they get a gift at least every few days.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I think my problem is that I have a few neighbors who send me a gift every day and I have no breathing room. I will have to start rejecting their gifts. Thanks for your help!

New Resident
    I am new to posting on here so I apologize if I'm doing this wrong. Please help me understand how to get red petals from flowers. I don't know what to harvest to get red petals & it's going to cost me my current challenge. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshifox2 View Post
    I am new to posting on here so I apologize if I'm doing this wrong. Please help me understand how to get red petals from flowers. I don't know what to harvest to get red petals & it's going to cost me my current challenge. Thank you.
    Here's a list where you can red petals from (copied from the FAQ thread)

Red petals are random drops from:
    Tall grass
    Ferns
    Old logs
    Plant in log
    Ivy's Hut
    Valentine plants
    Red Trillium - guaranteed
    Flowering Hedge

The first four items you get either when you're expanding (sometimes) or you can buy them with coins in the market. Ivy's hut you can build after finishing her questline. The last two items you have to buy with gems in the market.

Good luck with your quest!

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else fed up with their Harvest Pergola? The last 2 weeks it has only dropped milk, eggs, roasted chicken, etc... I bought this because it was supposed to drop KITCHEN items. If I wanted milk or eggs, I would have bought cows or chickens. It was great when I first got it and it has been great for a month or so but now... I have no words. What a waste of money! I need kitchen items. Not a farm animal! Can someone look into this? I am sick of the disappointments every time I waste my energy. Never mind that both of my pink Alicorns are broken as well. 4 energy is the average I get from both. I realize that it is random but I stand by the Pergola issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralding View Post
    Is anyone else fed up with their Harvest Pergola? The last 2 weeks it has only dropped milk, eggs, roasted chicken, etc... I bought this because it was supposed to drop KITCHEN items. If I wanted milk or eggs, I would have bought cows or chickens. It was great when I first got it and it has been great for a month or so but now... I have no words. What a waste of money! I need kitchen items. Not a farm animal! Can someone look into this? I am sick of the disappointments every time I waste my energy. Never mind that both of my pink Alicorns are broken as well. 4 energy is the average I get from both. I realize that it is random but I stand by the Pergola issue.
    Yes, also not so impressed with the pergola. I mostly get things I could have gotten from animals or wells. A full feast is extremely rare (far more rare than getting syrup from the tree) and even cooked items like flour, sugar or bread are rare. I think a gem item (though I got it through the quests for it) should drop a kitchen item every time.

Host(ess)
    Hi! I was just tending my flowers, then seen a big white sparkle, my energy went up to 73/36, but a second later the game collected all the experience from plants, went up a level and I only got 39/37... ;( Is there anything you get when you click on a big white sparkle? Why did it disappear? ;( Any chance to get it back?
    Last edited by evolut; 03-14-14 at 03:39 AM.

Hi,
    Does anyone know which trees give the most living wood?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by michstall View Post
    Hi,
    Does anyone know which trees give the most living wood?
    I believe droprate is the same for all.