Page 29 of 91 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

When is the next gem sale?
    How often do they happen?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yousthere View Post
    When is the next gem sale?
    How often do they happen?
    Hello yousthere, you get gem sales randomly. In one of my kingdoms I got a sale quite often (3 or 4 times a week) but in the other one I haven't got one for weeks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    Hello yousthere, you get gem sales randomly. In one of my kingdoms I got a sale quite often (3 or 4 times a week) but in the other one I haven't got one for weeks.
    I have only ever had one gem sale and that was about jan 2014, about the time that TL also gave out the starter package with some gems and expansion permits. I think it also included a few wisp lanterns. I believe those sales where available to everyone. Other than that, since playing from approx sept 13, I have NEVER had a gem sale appear on my game.

It annoys me somewhat when a player posts a picture of an update, or their inventory (of which I am grateful for), and it includes a shot of their gem balance, with the 'sale' comment over it.

Why should someone get a gem sale 3 to 4 times a week, when others get absolutely nothing at all. Whilst I appreciate comments from fellow forum members, I would like a response direct from TL regarding my question.

Cheers.

Executive Chef
    Maybe you should write support. I get gem sales frequently, so I can't complain. It doesn't make sense. Everybody who buys gems does so at the reduced price, so they might sell more I'd they put these sales through regularly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Maybe you should write support. I get gem sales frequently, so I can't complain. It doesn't make sense. Everybody who buys gems does so at the reduced price, so they might sell more I'd they put these sales through regularly.
    Hi, thank you for you input, much appreciated. I did regularly but gems, at full price I must add. However, in the past 2 months I have refused to as I am sick of the screen shots from other players and comments about their gem sales, when I have had not one inkling of a sale. I would buy more again, but, not all full price. TL, if you want my money, send a gem sale my way. You may be lucky. Cheers

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Hi, thank you for you input, much appreciated. I did regularly but gems, at full price I must add. However, in the past 2 months I have refused to as I am sick of the screen shots from other players and comments about their gem sales, when I have had not one inkling of a sale. I would buy more again, but, not all full price. TL, if you want my money, send a gem sale my way. You may be lucky. Cheers

I started my game at midnight and the was the 30% sale was on. Hope you got it too.
    It is ridiculous that there are people that don't get them all the time. You would think TL would do that for everyone. Hope it happens for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yousthere View Post
    I started my game at midnight and the was the 30% sale was on. Hope you got it too.
    It is ridiculous that there are people that don't get them all the time. You would think TL would do that for everyone. Hope it happens for you.
    Nope, just reset mine, so that I could gift my regular gifters. It's 7.10 pm Saturday night in Australia and no sale for me - once again. Is it a country thing! Hope you get a good deal. Cheers

Nightclub Owner
    Hey outhouse it's not a country thing. I'm in Aus and only get 1 or 2 sales a year but there are 2 other accounts in my household that regularly get sales.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Hey outhouse it's not a country thing. I'm in Aus and only get 1 or 2 sales a year but there are 2 other accounts in my household that regularly get sales.
    Thanks Maguar for your response. I have just checked my forum posts in relation to gem sales and other comments. I made a comment on 14 November 13 about sales. I believe the sale that I referred to earlier was in relation to the Christmas trees when everyone was up in arms about the drops. TL then trotted out a sale not long after, for everyone to access.

Therefore, my question still remains - why do people get a gem sale all the time and others get nothing at all?

In the whole time of playing I have had nothing, except for the 1 general sale to everyone.

TL, now over to you. This is not a question that a forum member or an unpaid (whilst very much appreciated) moderator can answer, only an employee of the company. over to you. Cheers

I play Castle Story on my iPad and have a storm8 ID. How do I log in from my iPad and add friends? I don't see any option for it.