Page 27 of 91 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I hope I am posting Question in the right place.....Will the Enchanted Silver Bars be used for anything else after forging the Gate Key? If yes, then why doesn't the option to Forge disappear after 2 are made? I accidently made 4 of them, as if I have extra Material to waste. I Love, Love, Love Castle Story! my Hubby calls it my "Theif of Time". He is right, now if I could just find a way to get paid for playing......

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    I hope I am posting Question in the right place.....Will the Enchanted Silver Bars be used for anything else after forging the Gate Key? If yes, then why doesn't the option to Forge disappear after 2 are made? I accidently made 4 of them, as if I have extra Material to waste. I Love, Love, Love Castle Story! my Hubby calls it my "Theif of Time". He is right, now if I could just find a way to get paid for playing......
    We haven't seen them used for anything else. There were issues with other items that disappeared as soon as you crafted them. People were getting sync issues which would take the item and leave them with no way to craft another. Personally I try to make extras for souvenirs.

Getting paid to play would be great
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hello, I was trying to find an answer to the following problem: I have a Goal which says I should send my Knights On the Dessert Sand Adventure but this Adventure is still locked. What do I need to complete to unlock it? Thanks for your help!

I think you have to do the Sabina quest. Check Dabag's goal info here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post613783

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I think you have to do the Sabina quest. Check Dabag's goal info here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post613783

Thanks a Lot for the quick help. I'm half way through Sabinas Quest.

Your welcome. Dabag's info is always very useful.

Rhino Keeper

Fruit Crate Trade Upgrade

I read about an Fruit Trade upgrade that gives you 5 Trade tickets. I have the Fruit Crate Exchange I have made exchange twice, only to get golden apple, but not sure how to upgrade the trade.
    Did I read that correctly? Is there another Rare Fruit Exchange after this one?? Or did I get 5 tickets when I opened this exchange? If there is another one, how to I get it to upgrade?

I have a question I have for more than 10 days a dragon but since than he does not drop any dragon scale only coal money and diamonds !!! But I need 10 dragon scale for my next goal !! How is this possible and does anyone has the same problem..?

Thanks in advance Katrien

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    I read about an Fruit Trade upgrade that gives you 5 Trade tickets. I have the Fruit Crate Exchange I have made exchange twice, only to get golden apple, but not sure how to upgrade the trade.
    Did I read that correctly? Is there another Rare Fruit Exchange after this one?? Or did I get 5 tickets when I opened this exchange? If there is another one, how to I get it to upgrade?
    The fruit crate trade doesn't upgrade (as far as I'm aware). The original fruit trades (the one with strawberries) does. The first upgrade occurs when you get a glimmerbulb. You get a one off bonus of 5 tickets. The trade takes more materials and time and gives higher energy. You can upgrade it again when you get a magic fruit. This gives you a one off bonus. The final trade takes more items and time and gives more energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrien01 View Post
    I have a question I have for more than 10 days a dragon but since than he does not drop any dragon scale only coal money and diamonds !!! But I need 10 dragon scale for my next goal !! How is this possible and does anyone has the same problem..?

Thanks in advance Katrien
    The dragon has a number of items it can drop including scales, coal, jewels, gems, energy etc. Keep collecting from him and you'll eventually get all the scales you need.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.