Page 21 of 91 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Rhino Keeper
    If we had no chance to craft valentine plants that are best source of red petals, then return collecting them from Conservatory!!
    Goals is still the same (I need 20 of them) but it'much more difficult to get this.

Rhino Keeper
    Or return requesting red petals from friends...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    i have a question regarding the unicorn statue. I currently have 16 statues and just made another one but i cant place or store it. I dont think 16 is the maximum amount we could have, i just dont know what to sell in order to make more. I thought unicorn statue is under Decoration so i've sold a beast statue,a pink unicorn statue but still couldnt place more , i also sold a gate , fountain .... but still couldnt figure it out ughh. Any help is appreciated. Thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I know there is a limit on statues (don't know what it is though). I would have thought it would stop you crafting more not placing or storing one you've crafted. Have you tried force closing and restarting? Or deleting and reinstalling?

I've also asked about this as well.
    Didn't mean to leave you hanging. Can you please confirm which one you're after?
    thanks

I just started playing so this confuses me so. For the goal sir piggiggles (or whatever it is) and it says to collect the golden egg, apple and something else. Well I have the egg and the something else...but the apple is taking forever. Is that because I have to actually buy the aple tree for 80 gems to get it? I've been using the crab apple trees but with no luck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    I just started playing so this confuses me so. For the goal sir piggiggles (or whatever it is) and it says to collect the golden egg, apple and something else. Well I have the egg and the something else...but the apple is taking forever. Is that because I have to actually buy the aple tree for 80 gems to get it? I've been using the crab apple trees but with no luck
    You can also get the golden apple from magic garden, if you have expanded to it and unveiled it. You can get an apple tree from doing the adventure "explore the dark caves", it's a rare drop though, just like the golden apple is. I bought my first apple tree (and later got two more from the dark caves) and it took me over 100 collections from it to get the golden apple. Some goals require a lot of patience, good luck :-)

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    You can also get the golden apple from magic garden, if you have expanded to it and unveiled it. You can get an apple tree from doing the adventure "explore the dark caves", it's a rare drop though, just like the golden apple is. I bought my first apple tree (and later got two more from the dark caves) and it took me over 100 collections from it to get the golden apple. Some goals require a lot of patience, good luck :-)
    Thanks for the fast response! Awesome great to know ill starting making my way towards the magic garden and until I get there ill try the crab apple trees some more

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Thanks for the fast response! Awesome great to know ill starting making my way towards the magic garden and until I get there ill try the crab apple trees some more
    Crab apple trees won't give you golden apples.

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Crab apple trees won't give you golden apples.
    Ah fooy then wasn't too clear bout that one I guess

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    i have a question regarding the unicorn statue. I currently have 16 statues and just made another one but i cant place or store it. I dont think 16 is the maximum amount we could have, i just dont know what to sell in order to make more. I thought unicorn statue is under Decoration so i've sold a beast statue,a pink unicorn statue but still couldnt place more , i also sold a gate , fountain .... but still couldnt figure it out ughh. Any help is appreciated. Thanks !
    I know there is a limit on statues (don't know what it is though). I would have thought it would stop you crafting more not placing or storing one you've crafted. Have you tried force closing and restarting? Or deleting and reinstalling?

I've also asked about this as well.
    I've had it confirmed that you've hit the limit on royal decorations and will need to sell one to place the statue.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    I've had it confirmed that you've hit the limit on royal decorations and will need to sell one to place the statue.
    of course i hit the limit but i have 2 simple question : What's the limit ? a friend of mine told me 30 but he himself has more than 30. And the 2nd question : what else are considered as royal decoration ? because obviously it's not only dragon, unicorn statues and carriage like it shows in game.