Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

New Resident
    Is there an answer to the issue of selling old logs? I can't figure out how to ask that question in the fortune teller tent thread which says it's closed.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by KTZcastle View Post
    Is there an answer to the issue of selling old logs? I can't figure out how to ask that question in the fortune teller tent thread which says it's closed.
    I suppose this loophole is closed. I stored some partially chopped trees in a corner, but when I'll be out of space I'll have to move on to the next fortune.

Executive Chef
    A HANDY SUGGESTION...

There are time difficulties in making the FaerieOffering(4hrs) in the WorkShop due to the fact the FishingPole(5hrs), FishingNet(6hrs) have been added. Lots of Rope(1hr)... is also needed for the new FishingQuest, and this too is made in the WorkShop.

Since the WorkShop is overloaded with work with little free time to make other materials.. would it be possible to make the FaerieOffering(4hrs) in the PotionShop which has less work to do?
    The FaerieOffering, being a magical gift for the Faeries.. the PotionShop would be a good place to make it too.. thus freeing some time in the WorkShop.

Thank you for all your much appreciated work... to all of you.

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get glimmer trolls to appear? I'm trying to find Thurston's Pants but haven't encountered a single troll!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KTZcastle View Post
    Actually, I've been experimenting with chopping and selling old logs (because I don't intend to buy the fortune teller tent if this loophole has been closed), and my results should help you all out!

If I buy an old log and chop it once or twice, I can then immediately sell it without a problem. However, if I exit my game and come back to it, the log is no longer sellable.

So, the solution is to only buy when you have energy and time to chop and sell immediately!

Is there ever going to be an update that includes the gazebo, with the crown in it, at the right corner of the island? I've been waiting forever for that update. Please please please weave the mysterious gazebo into the story soon.

do you only get prime cuts from cows ? I'm wondering for the cherry fairy quest

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    do you only get prime cuts from cows ? I'm wondering for the cherry fairy quest
    Sheep drop these too.

Fashion Designer
    How many feedings
    until a black pig is adult?

Executive Chef
    Total of 12, first right after you buy them and then 11 more feedings.