Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Just saying "Thanks",

I would like to thank all the players who are so diligent about responding to the materials requests we send out to help fulfill our goal requirements even though sometimes we have to ask 2-3X for the same item because so many are needed. I too do my best to respond as soon as I get a request from a friend & neighbor;however, I notice that a few are 2-3 days old when I get them so although it may not seem that way, I am very conscientious about "returning favors" & accepting requests as promptly as the game allows me.

😃🌻

What is the value of receiving XP when visiting a neighbor when you are at Level 30 in Castle Story? XP points increase but nothing else has happened so far.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserlady View Post
    What is the value of receiving XP when visiting a neighbor when you are at Level 30 in Castle Story? XP points increase but nothing else has happened so far.
    No value at all.

Executive Chef
    Bragging rights on the "how many xp do you have at level 30" thread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserlady View Post
    If TL ever adds more levels, the XP you have earn will automatically count toward the added levels. So if they added levels to 40, and you had already earned enough XP to be at level 35, you would instantly jump to that level. In other games, some people have immediately jumped from one level max to the new level max because of all their XP.

It is a brag. It is also laughing at ourselves.

Further expansion

I've been playing the game for several months and I'm maxed at level 30. I just completed my last expansion and now when I try to expand I get a pop up message stating that I've already expanded in Glimmer Woods that's safe to explore.

I saw on one of your threads that further expansion will be in future updates. However there are two areas, one with what looks like a stone arch with chains and the other is a small glittery building. When I click on either I get a message to expand there to claim my prize.

Do I have to complete a quest or is this part of some future roll out? Why are the items there if we cannot expand to claim them? I'm at a point where I cannot do much more and now the game is boring. Any idea how long before we can expand further?

Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gingeronie View Post
    I've been playing the game for several months and I'm maxed at level 30. I just completed my last expansion and now when I try to expand I get a pop up message stating that I've already expanded in Glimmer Woods that's safe to explore.

I saw on one of your threads that further expansion will be in future updates. However there are two areas, one with what looks like a stone arch with chains and the other is a small glittery building. When I click on either I get a message to expand there to claim my prize.

Do I have to complete a quest or is this part of some future roll out? Why are the items there if we cannot expand to claim them? I'm at a point where I cannot do much more and now the game is boring. Any idea how long before we can expand further?

Thanks.
    you cant expand to those, they are not "released" yet, they said an "anniversary update" will come this month

meanwhile you can level up your buildings to lvl 5 and/or decorate your kingdom, if you just finished expanding I doubt you have both of those things done, but then if you dont want to yeah, theres nothing else to do until the update comes

Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    Just saying "Thanks",

I would like to thank all the players who are so diligent about responding to the materials requests we send out to help fulfill our goal requirements even though sometimes we have to ask 2-3X for the same item because so many are needed. I too do my best to respond as soon as I get a request from a friend & neighbor;however, I notice that a few are 2-3 days old when I get them so although it may not seem that way, I am very conscientious about "returning favors" & accepting requests as promptly as the game allows me.

����
    I too have gotten request that show several hours /days old even though I check several times during the day and keep everything current. It looks like I'm ignoring request but I'm responding as soon as they show up.

Do you suppose it is intentional by TL to slow down our game play and to keep us engaged and to spend money?

Nightclub Owner
    Only 20 requests can go out a day. If people send more then the next 20 aren't sent until the following day etc.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.