Page 1 of 94 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

The Honorable Panda

Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Hey guys, as new players are joining the Castle Story Family, they are getting very confused by the goals. I have been getting a lot of PMs from players not knowing which goals they need to do to get to the goals they really want to do.
    Even though I have played all the past goals, it is sometimes hard to help members without knowing which goals they have not completed.

This thread is for anyone that is in this situation and not knowing what they should be working on.

For most of the newer goals, you will need to have most of the main characters walking around so when deciding what goals to do, try to focus on the ones surrounding the characters.

Goal Reference Thread

If you are stuck, please post:

What level you are on in the game.
    What goal you are trying to open up.
    The names of the current goals showing in your game (do not count any promotional goals-downloading other games)

The moderators and long time playing members hopefully be able to guide you in the right direction!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-22-14 at 05:17 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Mercurial Apothecaries gave me 10 essences,not 1. really worth it.

Farm Supplier
    I am finally getting close to having 20 Mithril. So do I use them to finish building the fairy respite or use them to finish the discover adamant in the just discovered fire quest? Both need 20 mithril so I can only do one. Please help!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by clk48706 View Post
    I am finally getting close to having 20 Mithril. So do I use them to finish building the fairy respite or use them to finish the discover adamant in the just discovered fire quest? Both need 20 mithril so I can only do one. Please help!
    Not sure what level or goal you are on, the blythewood quest coming up needs the faiery respite to be at level 5 to complete if you are that far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    How do I get the Friendly Skunkupine?
    3. How Can You Be So Heartless? .Rewards 10xp
    . OFFER 500,000 coins x1 (no skip)
    Do you really loose the 500,000 coins? It says "offer", not "pay" so I'm not sure. If so, I think I'll wait a little while, for I have plenty of goals I could use the coins for

Executive Chef
    No, you pay. They are gone when offered.

Nightclub Owner
    Just FYI I've move my posts to the FAQ
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Wow, 500.000 is a LOT to pay.... Guess I'll do that one later

I'm stuck... I'm asked to craft the night glimmer sword. I need to first craft the enchanted adamant bar... Where do I get the 10 dragon scales. I only have a pink alicorn, manicort and a mithril dragon.

Fashion Designer
    The (normal) dragon gives dragon scales, but the mithril dragon should too, according to inventory! They give other stuff as well, so it may take a few times before scales drop...

Page 1 of 94 123451151 ... LastLast