Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    Have one more question Valentine edition is gone, but Entwined seeds and Kissing dust are still available as a gifts. Are they useless now? Why people gift them?
    You can still craft items at the Love Shack using those items. But yeah, generally they're not as useful as the gifts from the original CS.

Quote Originally Posted by filmfiend46 View Post
    I have questions about the neighbors responding to requests. I send out requests for things like the pigeon or the masks and I get posts in the message box saying "so and so responded to your quest for help. Why not pay them a visit?" I go to their kingdom but then nothing happens. Am I supposed to automatically get something? Do I have to dig around for it? I checked the FAQ and this whole help forum, but maybe I missed some tips? I appreciate any help with this! I just started friending people last night so I'm a bit new to this. Thank you!
    If you see that message, it means your neighbor responded to your request and the item's automatically added to your inventory. You don't have to do anything. The message is just suggesting you visit the neighbors who have responded to your request and either thanking them or helping them (by tapping on any hearts) if you haven't already.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    You can still craft items at the Love Shack using those items. But yeah, generally they're not as useful as the gifts from the original CS.
    Thanks! But as I understood if I started to play 2 weeks ago (after Valentine edition is gone), I will not get Valentine goals and will not be available to built a Love Shack. Am I wrong?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    Thanks! But as I understood if I started to play 2 weeks ago (after Valentine edition is gone), I will not get Valentine goals and will not be available to built a Love Shack. Am I wrong?
    I think you're right on that regard. So the gift options are there for those players who have been around longer.

New Resident
    I haven't seen mithril since very early on in the game, did I miss something I needed to do to get it? Only every got 1 or 2 pieces. I'm on level 27 almost 28.
    Also I have only been rewarded with 2 shards and that was a few months back. I believe I have completed all quest up until now. My Deep mine is at level 2 and I can't increase it's level without mithril or make the magic scissors. I'm feeling stumped.
    Love this game by the way, great way to bring all the great story games together in one super, interesting game!

Nightclub Owner
    katcassie someone has answered you here.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    I have 150 plus gems. Should I spent on trees, or glimmerdust trove or a black cow or just left it for future uses with gems traps waiting?

Host(ess)
    My question is about the gifts part of the newsfeed. The FAQ says this "When a new game day starts you'll see the last 20 gifts you received".

I use this feed to regift to my neighbors and I do the oldest 3 on the list every day. It sounds like people will disappear off of this list even if I have not gifted them back. So I can't really use it to make sure I eventually gift back everyone who sent me a gift. Is that correct?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonflyagk View Post
    My question is about the gifts part of the newsfeed. The FAQ says this "When a new game day starts you'll see the last 20 gifts you received".

I use this feed to regift to my neighbors and I do the oldest 3 on the list every day. It sounds like people will disappear off of this list even if I have not gifted them back. So I can't really use it to make sure I eventually gift back everyone who sent me a gift. Is that correct?
    That's correct. If you've got regular gifters it's not too much of an issue. If you have lots of different ones you can try keeping a list.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't sell spire of love.
    Is that means it can't be sold ?

Do we not need expansion permits once we expand fully and achieve the trade market badge? I noticed I'm no longer able to craft expansion permits in my trade market once I earned the badge. I've also force closed the game and have recent updates for the game and operating system.

However, I'm still able to craft the expansions in my other kingdom and have not yet earned the trade badge nor have expanded fully.