Page 86 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Hi i would like to know what is that golden statue or monument at the bottom part of my kingdom? Expansion is not available. And how would i unlock it? Thanks in advance

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Hi i would like to know what is that golden statue or monument at the bottom part of my kingdom? Expansion is not available. And how would i unlock it? Thanks in advance
    No one knows yet! It's a continual mystery

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No one knows yet! It's a continual mystery
    Ooh something to look forward to💕
    Thanks SpiritWind00!

Host(ess)
    In Amber Augmentations I need to go on an adventure to find an ember for a trinket, but four(!!) times lates I still haven't gotten one. How many takes did it take you guys?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_32 View Post
    In Amber Augmentations I need to go on an adventure to find an ember for a trinket, but four(!!) times lates I still haven't gotten one. How many takes did it take you guys?
    Oh a fellow Aussie! Hello! I digress.... it may take LOTS of tries. Have a look through the main thread. This is a link to the last page where there are a few posts asking the same question. Good luck!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....problem/page58

Host(ess)
    ^ thank you. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Question: if a skunkupine or fangbeast shows up and I don't **** it, do the buildings trapped in the stink-cloud go into stasis, or do their timers continue to count down?

Host(ess)
    I'm still getting glimmer eggs! They stopped when I got the bunny, but are now dropping again. Anyone know why?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    Question: if a skunkupine or fangbeast shows up and I don't **** it, do the buildings trapped in the stink-cloud go into stasis, or do their timers continue to count down?
    counter still move on. For example the Troll Sparing Pit is perfect for that, active it before going to sleep, in the morning finish of the Troll and respawn a new one.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucinda1989 View Post
    I'm still getting glimmer eggs! They stopped when I got the bunny, but are now dropping again. Anyone know why?
    Read the main thread about the event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...