Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 138 is evil

Farm Supplier

Level 138 is evil

Yet, I still managed to complete it with the use of gems.
    I know I am the #1 BM gamer in the world. I read that there are less than 50 people in the world who completed all 138 levels!

When will level 139-1144 be released? And please make these levels tough, but fair.....

Rhino Keeper
    How about you try completing the levels without using gold this time? lol

Hello,
    could you please tell me at what level is the shake boost?

On dragon story, does anyone know how to acquire the wisp lanterns? Pls help. Thx

New Resident
    I'm currently on level 138 ...
    I had no idea there was a Bubble Mania forum. I just saw it today and figured I'd sign up since this game is becoming a daily obsession.
    I've made it a personal rule that I need to beat the level on my own first, before I use any gems to buy boosts. Once I have beat the level totally on my own, I will then go back and use gems/coins to buy boosts and complete the different goals. So far, I've been able to beat levels 1-137 on my own. Level 138 is driving me crazy, however. I run out of bubbles by the time the last few babies in the center are left!

New Resident
    Keep at it - I've also been determined to complete every level without using boosts -it can be done!

Just joined the forum, this is my first comment..... I'm on 140, failed then tried again but 141 appeared!!! had a go but failed now back to 140...

New Resident
    So I made it, and now I'm stuck on level 141. I'm yet again convinced there are not enough bubbles to get through the very last part.

How do you get the star bubble on the left? It always drops off on me!

use a bomb. you should have 3 at that point. i would suggest hitting the star with the bubble colour surround it because it ends up dropping a doom bubble at the top. and i think a baby drops too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast