Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Royal Chateau

Upgrade to level 4: 4 builders paste, 4 enchanted block, 4 enchanted beam, 20 trade tickets.
    1100 coins/6 hours. 325 royal points.

Farm Supplier
    I finished crafting the deed, and it appears in my inventory, but in the market it still shows as locked by goal. Is there anything else I need to do before being able to get the chateaux? Someone mentioned they had to wait for about an hour, but in my case now it's been about 24 hours since the deed was crafted. I figure I missed something somewhere,... Just not sure what!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ascherb View Post
    I finished crafting the deed, and it appears in my inventory, but in the market it still shows as locked by goal. Is there anything else I need to do before being able to get the chateaux? Someone mentioned they had to wait for about an hour, but in my case now it's been about 24 hours since the deed was crafted. I figure I missed something somewhere,... Just not sure what!
    Click on the Quest book -> Find the goal , in which Baron asks you to show the deed -> click Show -> Done!
    Congrats on your chateu .

Banned
    I just bought my tinker camp and am now focusing on animals so I can get the chateau as soon as humanely possible.

Fashion Designer
    Just got my tinker's camp! About time to pump out royal and enchanted blocks and beams for upgrades!

Rhino Keeper
    I still feel funny about spending trade ticket for upgrading Royal Chateau.
    Alot of hard works for little money and royal point ?
    No thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justk9188 View Post
    I still feel funny about spending trade ticket for upgrading Royal Chateau.
    Alot of hard works for little money and royal point ?
    No thanks
    Actually lv 5 chateu is the most profitable building and gives the most RP.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, feeling kind of silly that I missed that!

Rhino Keeper

Is it worth it to upgrade royal chateau?

I only built it because I needed the royal points. Upgrading it will give 60 more and yield almost double the coins... The only thing I really need to get to upgrade it is 8 more trade tickets.

(Fwiw I gave up on the Alicorn and I'm working on maxing out my expansions, but I need another 300 points to unlock Sabine, and 800 royal points to expand to the tower area.)

So I completed the requirements for the chateau and was told I need to level up before I can build it. What gives? I'm at level 29, have shown the deed and have all the necessary materials, and the building is unlocked. Anyone have advice?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast