Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Royal Chateau

Ok, I crafted my deed to the royal chateau and I finished the quest and...bump cuss. That's right...Nothing happened! It took an hour to show up in my market. So, don't be disappointed if it doesn't show up right away in the market. As for the building requirements, previous posters are correct. I don't know if this was just some sort of glitch or not but just wanted to share so that others aren't frustrated if it takes a little bit to show up in the market. I also leveled up at the time I finishes this quest, so that may have something to do with it. At the end of the day it is pretty cool looking and is great to pee in the Baron's Wheaties!

Executive Chef
    So if i want the tinker camp before the royal chateau, presumably i must not 'show' my 50 trade tickets as per the goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    So if i want the tinker camp before the royal chateau, presumably i must not 'show' my 50 trade tickets as per the goal?
    Right. To show the deed, you have to craft it in the Royal Exchange, and it uses 50 tickets. Once you show it, the goal is unlocked in the marketplace for you to build the Royal Chateau.

Executive Chef
    I have 89 tickets on one of my games. 85 on the other. Takes..... So ....... Long....!! All I'm doing is tending chickens, cows, pigs and ponds. The rest of my kingdom is going to ruins.

Executive Chef
    I still have rare fruit trade so all i do is harvesting and lucky me i have the shard so i always get some energy back to collect from other buildings. 91 tickets by now ... So closeee :s

Farm Supplier
    I am curious if y'all are spending lots of gems to get trades. I feel
    I am working my self to death and only have about 15 trades. Is there a quicker way. I haven't gotten Allicorn yet (no wing or horn or shard) and
    I have done at least 15 adventures so am always out of energy. Any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    I havent spent a single gem on trade ticket obviously the shards are very useful at this point-more fish,more items from monsters, more energy from harvesting crops.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I havent spent a single gem on trade ticket obviously the shards are very useful at this point-more fish,more items from monsters, more energy from harvesting crops.
    where do shards come from?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonnat View Post
    where do shards come from?
    Random drops from the Tablet of Tabernum. Having the first 3 shards for better well drops, better monster drops and energy from crops really makes it easier to keep the exchange going.

upgrade to level 3: 6 super glue, 6 royal block, 6 royal beam, 15 trade tickets.
    850 coins/ 6 hours.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast