Thread: Habitat Coin Capacity

New Resident

Habitat Coin Capacity

I just started playing few days ago and I do understand the basics. I have few questions regarding the habitat coin capacity...such as how does it work?

For example I have a big red rocks that could hold 3 dragons and 2,500 coins... if this habitat consist 2 dragons, one is an eagle dragon that could give me 374/h and a fire dragon that gives 265/h
    ...does that mean the dragons in that habitat would be too tired to play once it reaches 2,500 coins? or the habitat's coin capacity is different from what the dragons are getting?, I guess in short form...

How many times can one habitat be played with until the dragons gets tired?

Thank you for your time.. hope I didn't make things complicated...

Banned
    Each neighbour can play once a day, but another neighbour can't play on a dragon that has been played with until you have collected the coins. You'll know if your dragon has been played with because the habitat sparkles.

Your dragon won't get tired if your habitat is full of coins, sometimes you can collect more coins than what your habitat can hold... I don't know why but I have noticed sometimes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    sometimes you can collect more coins than what your habitat can hold... I don't know why but I have noticed sometimes.
    Sparkles (a person playing) adds 250 to the amount of coins you collect. Even if the habitat is full.

Executive Chef
    The most a habitat can hold is the coin limit indicated by the habitat. Red can hold 2500 coins until it is full and will not allow your dragons to add coins or neighbors to add coins. Once you clear your habitat, the coin collection can start again. So, if you clear it often, you can collect more then the habitat maximum. Most maximums are reached overnight or by players that don't play often.

Just make sure you have the right dragons in the right habitats. Meaning, don't put a high coin producing dragon in a habitat that has a low max limit. An example would be putting an epic planet in a red habitat. Epic planet earns about 1500 coins and hour. And if your habitat only can hold 2500 coins before it start to stop collecting coins, your habitat will max out in less then 2 hrs. So if you don't collect every hour or hour and a half, you will be losing coins.

New Resident
    Thanks soo much for quick replies!

Now that I'm here can someone please explain how the trading portal works? and is it necessary to get one?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by idestined View Post
    Sparkles (a person playing) adds 250 to the amount of coins you collect. Even if the habitat is full.
    That explains it. :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky3ver View Post

Now that I'm here can someone please explain how the trading portal works? and is it necessary to get one?
    Here is the link. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...crafting+spell

It is not necessary, but if you are IOS and have dup dragons, it is a great way to get rid of them and earn dragons and decor along the way. Read about it. And remember, we do not have enough habitat room for every dragon we want, so trading is pretty important.

Nightclub Owner

The trading portal allows you to convert excess dragons (level 4 or more) into gemstones and other items. These are used in the spell shop to create gemstone dragons and some decorations that cost gold. For more info see this thread.

New Resident
    @kwhales
    Thank you very much, I have iOS but I guess since I'm just starting out I don't have to trade dragons for now.

Executive Chef
    @kwhales
    Thank you very much, I have iOS but I guess since I'm just starting out I don't have to trade dragons for now.
    Your welcome. IF you have any more questions about this, go to that link or thread and post there. More people will see you have questions about a certain topic that is not related to this threads heading, and will respond to you too.