Thread: Special Boxes

Host(ess)

Question Special Boxes

Hello fellow players,

I understand that the results from the special boxes (gem bought) are totally random. However, I'm a little unclear as to what I get from the boxes. For example, if I bought a frontier box for 24 gems, I understand that I only have a 1% chance of getting the most rare component. But, for the common possibilities, do I get all four, or do I simply have a chance to get 1 of the 4 common gifts.

In other words, do I get all of the contents for a particular rarity, or just one of them?

Also, is it the same for all games?

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Just one prize, it can be from any category: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. Same goes for all games.
    There is a list somewhere of a master box that tells you what are the chances to get each item and what possible items you can get from each box.

Executive Chef
    Here is the link for the master box for Farm Story:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...xes-Farm-Story

Executive Chef
    In the thread that CuteTali linked to, there is this great piece of information. (I wonder who wrote it )

General Information about special boxes (thank you MiniLaura):

Each time you open a box it costs 24 gems.
    When you buy a box, you will get ONE random item from the box. You have a 54% chance of getting a 4th prize, 35% chance of getting a 3rd prize, 10% chance of getting a 2nd prize, and 1% chance of getting the first prize.

If you buy multiple boxes, you may get duplicate items. Your chances do not change if you open subsequent boxes. (So if you open 99 boxes without getting a 1st prize that DOES NOT mean that you WILL get the 1st prize item on the next box. You still have only a 1% chance of getting the 1st prize item.)