Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Clockwork Dragon

I just got clockwork while trying for cerebruo & oracle. I used Epic Mythic and Bat lvl 9. What a great shock b/c I'm on Android.

I thought Clockwork was only breedable on Android. However, I just breed one (Raven and Atlas) on IOS it was a happy fail!

Got 13 hours with Mythic and Diamond, I thought it was just another Scorpion and I was really surprised when I saw the egg. I had no idea that I could breed it because I play on IOS.
    Even though I had Clockwork before (got it on the wheel) it was a nice surprise.

Rhino Keeper
    A neighbor bred one yesterday - it was very surprising to see the egg! It's so cool that it's back: hope to get one after finishing with the holiday dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got one while breeding Light & Mythic. Nice "fail."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Clockwork is now breedable on android and IOS!

I also checked and no plans on bringing back the spin the wheel right now, but this has been passed on to the team.
    If Wheel is not returning and Clockwork has been made breedable, what about Hammerhead Dragon? Can you check on that former Wheel prize, Kooky?

Fashion Designer
    i can confirm : Clockwork is breedable ! i got it with light and nightmare.

I really want this dragon

Executive Chef
    Just got Clockwork as a fail trying for Helios (Diamond/Mythic). I didn't even know it was breedable!! Woo hoo!! Now if I only had somewhere to put it!! Habitats still maxed out.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    I was so suprized when I got clock work thinking there a flaw in there system I got him with mystic and light