Thread: Stocking up on parts via requests?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas

Question Stocking up on parts via requests?

Let's say I want to stock up on gears. If I buy an appliance that requires them, send out part requests to the 20/day max, and they all respond, will I get all those extra gears, or will the excess requests disappear from my neighbors' news tabs once the appliance requirements are met?

Fashion Designer
    As long as they accept your request for help you will still recieve all the gears you asked for. Happens to me and it helps out the next time I want to build something that requires that part!

Executive Chef
    That's what I was hoping to hear, thanks!

Executive Chef
    I've also read that there's a delay on requests over 20, and that the rest of your neighbors won't get it until the next day, but then that next day the game allows you to send those same people requests again. If you send less than 20 the second day, do those neighbors who got the delayed requests get two requests to respond to on the same day, or do those requests get delayed yet another day?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    As long as they accept your request for help you will still recieve all the gears you asked for. Happens to me and it helps out the next time I want to build something that requires that part!
    That would be great for me if any of my nbrs would respond! I have around 25 and I always tip,gift and respond to them daily but only a few ever respond/gift back, mostly the same few every time to. Think I need new nbrs lol

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Let's say I want to stock up on gears. If I buy an appliance that requires them, send out part requests to the 20/day max, and they all respond, will I get all those extra gears, or will the excess requests disappear from my neighbors' news tabs once the appliance requirements are met?
    How do you request for parts? Am I missing something.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mel6355 View Post
    How do you request for parts? Am I missing something.
    Buy an appliance, like an easy oven, ice cream maker, etc., exit design mode, tap the box to manage, and send out requests for the parts from the box that pops up.