Thread: Why do you keep taking away ALL of my GEMS?

New Resident

Unhappy Why do you keep taking away ALL of my GEMS?

So this is the second time now that this has happened and I'm getting ticked off! For the extra gems I have loaded the games that pop up. This morning I started BubbleM with 55Gems, before loading the prompted Fashion story Earth Day game. I loaded the game, went back into BubbleM and received 30Gems as my reward which now puts me at 85Gems, I beat level 8, was awarded 5Gems, freed 3 babies, was awarded another 5Gems, for a total of 95Gems. I bought a boost, extra bubbles 4 times (6gems a pop) and a refill of energy. This totals 66Gems I spent. 95-66=29...yet I have 9Gems at the moment, seriously? This is the second time this has happened, I was blown off the first time and was too ticked off to pursue it because they obviously weren't about to correct the problem and now here we are AGAIN!!! I can guarantee they won't do anything this time either, except maybe try to tell me that I was mistaken and wasn't keeping track and of course it can't be a problem on their end of things.
    I know they won't do anything again.
    Geez what a serious disappointment
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-29-13 at 03:51 PM. Reason: discussing mod actions-see forum rules

We are sorry to hear about your issue with the game and highly suggest you contact Customer Support which can be found at support@teamlava.com. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!