Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal exchange

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I have 18 on 1 game and 15 on the other. I will probably go for the chateau on one game and tinker camp on the other to start with so I can see what they are both like. I am loving the royal exchange.... It's so cool!
    Do you think that we need to build the chateu first in order to unlock some goal for the camp ? If not , i'd rather go gor the camp first :S

It gave you five with the upgrade, but you only get one for the trade.

Host(ess)
    I'm confident that I speak for everyone, when I say that "I LOVE THE ROYAL EXCHANGE!" I can hardly wait to obtain the Tinker Camp!! Thanks so much TeamLava!!! ��������

Host(ess)
    I love the royal exchange too! I completed my 5th fruit trade and it upgraded to the rare fruit trade. Yay for the 5 bonus tickets.

Executive Chef
    I've done like more than 10 times but stil dont have the upgraded fruit trade. Not sure why but im glad.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe, just maybe, after more than 5 times of fruit trade,
    you'll get upgrade to rare fruit trade when collecting purple cow or magic garden.
    I had 21 tickets, 14 of those from fruit trade.
    I got a upgrade after collecting purple cow.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the upgrade collecting from purple cow too

Fashion Designer
    I also have 15 tickets on one (main account) and 18 tickets on my other. Whichever gets 50 first ill work on the chateau. I'm excited to see what weird things we get from belladonna trade. Haven't gotten a skunkupie yet.. I remember Ivy was talking about wanting to make skunkabobs before when we first set up the kitchen. And running low on rat tails need more more more

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Hey i wonder how's everyone doing ? How many trade tickets have you got so far ? Did you use gem to speed up ?
    I only have 13 right now , dont have gems to speed up. By the end of the day i think i'll have about 20-25. And in 2-3 days i'll have the royal chateau . Is it fast ? Slow? Cant wait :X
    I have 16 tickets thus far. Haven't used gems yet to speed up.

Fashion Designer
    I did the Trapper Trade and got fancy block, fancy beam, 2 simple glues, iron ore, and 1 trade ticket.

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast