Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal exchange

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    I was on my 6th or 7th trade overall (but it was my 5th Fruit Trade) when my upgrade occured. It'll be awhile, but I'll try a different one and see if/when an upgrade occurs.
    When I got my upgrade I had only been doing the fruit trade and it was my 5th .... On my other account I did 7 straight of the fruit trade and no upgrade and had not done any of the other trades.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    When I got my upgrade I had only been doing the fruit trade and it was my 5th .... On my other account I did 7 straight of the fruit trade and no upgrade and had not done any of the other trades.
    i'm tempted to test my glimmer bulb theory by harvesting one, but i also don't want to upgrade.. haha. i'll just wait until someone triggers it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    i'm tempted to test my glimmer bulb theory by harvesting one, but i also don't want to upgrade.. haha. i'll just wait until someone triggers it
    Yeah, me too. I dont want to start growing glimmer bulbs :S
    About the glimmerbulb , i supposed to get 1 from purple cow but i couldnt cuz i had 99 but i saw the message so i dont think it triggers the goal.

Executive Chef
    It could be a random upgrade

Rhino Keeper
    It seems strange to be collecting from my fruit trees and animals again, after neglecting them for so long. I don't miss the constant fishing for mermaid scales, though. Can't believe the Belladonna trade gave those out! I will still be fishing some, but at least I am no longer wasting all of my energy for almost certain disappointment.

Executive Chef
    Hey i wonder how's everyone doing ? How many trade tickets have you got so far ? Did you use gem to speed up ?
    I only have 13 right now , dont have gems to speed up. By the end of the day i think i'll have about 20-25. And in 2-3 days i'll have the royal chateau . Is it fast ? Slow? Cant wait :X

Fashion Designer
    Too fast. I have only 5 tickets. But then I mostly only trade with belladonna so I am much slower. But then I get better loots. Lol....

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Hey i wonder how's everyone doing ? How many trade tickets have you got so far ? Did you use gem to speed up ?
    I only have 13 right now , dont have gems to speed up. By the end of the day i think i'll have about 20-25. And in 2-3 days i'll have the royal chateau . Is it fast ? Slow? Cant wait :X

I have 8. Did not think it was important to be the fastest I have spent most of my extra resources now, so expect that's going to take a month to reach the 99 tickets for the "Tinker Camp" - Have fun ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I had 10, but spent them @ the exchange to meet the goal. I did delicious overnight, so have 1 right now. I hope that someone gets the chateau soon, and posts the building requirements. It's driving me nuts not knowing what to have on hand to be ready!

Executive Chef
    I have 18 on 1 game and 15 on the other. I will probably go for the chateau on one game and tinker camp on the other to start with so I can see what they are both like. I am loving the royal exchange.... It's so cool!

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast