Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal exchange

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Thanks god i still have 1 hr fruit trade . So ... What triggers the upgraded fruit trade so i can avoid it :S
    It happened for me on my fifth Fruit Trade after collecting from the Magic Garden. This may just be a coincidence but that was the timing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    40 strawberries,3 sugars,25 glimmerbulbs .. Correct myself
    In exchange for this haul, we receive 10 Energy after the two hour time period. Now Rare Fruit Trade and Meat Delivery (25 roast chickens, 25 bacon, 25 fish) both deliver 10 Energy after two hours.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    It happened for me on my fifth Fruit Trade after collecting from the Magic Garden. This may just be a coincidence but that was the timing.
    do you remember if the magic garden gave you any glimmer bulbs? or it would've given you some if you weren't maxed out on it. i am thinking since the upgraded fruit trade involves glimmer bulbs, perhaps harvesting or receiving glimmer bulbs is the trigger.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Thanks god i still have 1 hr fruit trade . So ... What triggers the upgraded fruit trade so i can avoid it :S
    Since each item provides only 1 ticket no matter how long it takes, it would have been nice to accumulate tickets primarily using the Fruit Trade. However, it all the trades work in a similar fashion (i.e. get 5 after every 5th trade of that item), then maybe this is another way to accumlate the tickets a little faster.

Fashion Designer
    I think trading with belladonna is the best. Good rewards and use up really useless stuff. 5 hrs but I taking it slow in trade ticket.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    do you remember if the magic garden gave you any glimmer bulbs? or it would've given you some if you weren't maxed out on it. i am thinking since the upgraded fruit trade involves glimmer bulbs, perhaps harvesting or receiving glimmer bulbs is the trigger.
    Unfortunately, I've maxed out on glimmer bulbs so I don't remember if that little message popped up in the top righthand corner when you can't collect what it's giving.

Executive Chef
    Since each item provides only 1 ticket no matter how long it takes, it would have been nice to accumulate tickets primarily using the Fruit Trade. However, it all the trades work in a similar fashion (i.e. get 5 after every 5th trade of that item), then maybe this is another way to accumlate the tickets a little faster.
    You don't get 5 tickets after 5 of the same trades, I did it on my other game and nothing happened . I thought the upgrade of the fruit trade and notice was because it was my 5th trade but I may have collected from something else at the same time which triggered the upgrade.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    I think trading with belladonna is the best. Good rewards and use up really useless stuff. 5 hrs but I taking it slow in trade ticket.
    Agreed, my only caution for myself is the use of rat tails. I only seem to be able to keep a max of 50 in stock and I want to make sure I have enough for Ivy's Hot Sauce so I can go on the Dark Cave Adventure. The adventure only requires 5 but given the 15 you need for Belladonna and it only taking 5 hours, I could run into problems within a few days. My skunkpine appearances are feast or famine.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    You don't get 5 tickets after 5 of the same trades, I did it on my other game and nothing happened . I thought the upgrade of the fruit trade and notice was because it was my 5th trade but I may have collected from something else at the same time which triggered the upgrade.
    I was on my 6th or 7th trade overall (but it was my 5th Fruit Trade) when my upgrade occured. It'll be awhile, but I'll try a different one and see if/when an upgrade occurs.

Fashion Designer
    I was on my 6th or 7th trade overall (but it was my 5th Fruit Trade) when my upgrade occured. It'll be awhile, but I'll try a different one and see if/when an upgrade occurs.
    Correction . . . it was on my 5th fruit trade AFTER I'd collected from Magic Garden. Not my 5th fruit trade in total.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast