Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal exchange

it's better remains not upgraded,because once it upgraded,it takes 2 hours,and 40 strawberries,5 sugars,and a lot of glimmerbulds.... But still get 1 ticket. It's not worth

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    When I unlocked this I thought it said that you would get 5 tickets when you did this trade. I completed the trade and got only one ticket.

Can anyone tell me if I read the dialog wrong? I wish there was a way to review the conversations that you have.
    When you get the announcement that you have upgraded also gives you the extra tickets, when doing the rare fruit trade you still only get one ticket

Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    it's better remains not upgraded,because once it upgraded,it takes 2 hours,and 40 strawberries,5 sugars,and a lot of glimmerbulds.... But still get 1 ticket. It's not worth
    40 strawberries,3 sugars,25 glimmerbulbs .. Correct myself

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    so does this mean the original fruit trade for just strawberries and sugar that takes 1 hour to complete will disappear? or do you get both options

The Honorable Panda
    Trade with Belladona

Okay I got this from my trade. Is this something new?? Or is this just new to me? I could not find anything that needs these.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Trade with Belladona

Okay I got this from my trade. Is this something new?? Or is this just new to me? I could not find anything that needs these.

I got that too. Must be some kind of a joke. The rest of the haul was fabulous, though.

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    I just unlocked the Delicious Trade route for gems. i baked an orange cobbler in the kitchen and then Ivy popped up and she unlocked the route for me . i'm not sure if baking the apple pie or making lemonade will unlock it also. I can take a pic of it when my royal exchange is done doing the Trapper Trade.
    I can confirm that making lemonade will unlock it. So I would imagine apple pie will, too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    so does this mean the original fruit trade for just strawberries and sugar that takes 1 hour to complete will disappear? or do you get both options
    We loose the 1 hour fruit trade... boohoo

Executive Chef
    Thanks god i still have 1 hr fruit trade . So ... What triggers the upgraded fruit trade so i can avoid it :S

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    I just collected from the Magic Garden and that seemed to have unlocked the upgrade. I think that's because Glimmer Bulbs come from it. So maybe you could also grow some glimmer bulbs and harvest one to unlock the upgrade.
    I think you're right. I had two Trade Tickets before collecting from the Magic Garden. Since collecting, I received 5 more tickets and then the upgrade occured giving me a total of 12 in my inventory.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast