Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Thread: Royal exchange

Nightclub Owner
    The normal (not plant trade) can drop things like mermaid scales, silver, jewels, earth wisps, lanterns
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Thanks! Needed that

Executive Chef
    I did the Farmers Fruit Trade for a quest, thought it would be a waste of time because I was giving 50 mushrooms, 20 truffles and I think 5 magic fruit in exchange for normal fruit . Which I'm almost maxed on. But did it because it was a quest and didn't know what would follow. Unfortunately I was correct in my assumptions as I got back 2 lemons and 8 strawberries.

Does anyone else think this trade should be reversed so we receive magic fruit and truffles for giving normal fruit?

Executive Chef
    I just did the eggs and dairy exchange and got back a trade ticket and ONE sugar. ONE. That was it. Two hours and 65 energy for something I could have made in 15 minutes from Pepe's leavings. Sheesh!

Anybody else think this trade needs a little revamping?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

New Resident
    My daughter is on level 17 and there is no royal exchange showing in her buildings. Is there a bug on this? She's playing on an Asus mini tab and my other daughter has the same tablet and hers is there fine....?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Izandel View Post
    My daughter is on level 17 and there is no royal exchange showing in her buildings. Is there a bug on this? She's playing on an Asus mini tab and my other daughter has the same tablet and hers is there fine....?
    The Royal Exchange is available from level 12. Can you let me know what other goals are in her book? I couldn't find any info on pre-requisites for the building (or remember what I did!), so maybe another goal is holding her up. Reply here or send me a PM and I'll look into it further for you. If it's a bug, then you will need to send an email to Support. But let's have an indepth look at what she has in the book first.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536