Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Royal exchange

Rhino Keeper
    Lol...right about that
    But I don't won't any trades upgrading I still have to collect a lot of tickets....say for tinker camp royal chateau, and expansions

Rhino Keeper
    Is there another fruit trade that gives 5 tickets or did you get 5 tickets one time when you opened the fruit crate trade? I don't understand!

All trades in the Royal Exchange give only 1 ticket as far as I know.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    Is there another fruit trade that gives 5 tickets or did you get 5 tickets one time when you opened the fruit crate trade? I don't understand!
    The five tickets is a one off bonus each time you upgrade the strawberry trade. First upgrade when you get a glimmerbulb. Second when you get a magic fruit.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the royal exchange the only way to get the tinker camp? I see it locked as a goal. What goal would that be? I have quite a supply of tickets but wondering if I can get the camp through a goal and save tickets for expansions. Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    The tinker camp is only available through the exchange. Once you've done it comes ready built though (if memory serves me right).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. Wasn't sure you would see my post on an older thread. So now I can't decide... Just leveled up to buy deep mine OMG what to do? How many tickets can be stored? More than 100? I thought I saw someone post that we can have more than. 100.

Nightclub Owner
    No one has reported that they've hit a cap on the number of tickets. I've seen someone report over 600! If you go over 99 and get one from an adventure or rainbow pot it won't be added to your inventory and you'll see the maxed message.

If you're not needing to do a heap of crafting I'd focus on getting the mine first and doing trades as and when you can. This gives you a chance to start stockpiling mithril and adamant. If your dying to get that additional crafting building then go all out on trades - egg and dairy is a good one.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much I'm going to take the advice and good to know on maxing out on receiving tickets from adventures. I go adventuring everyday. Love this game!

Executive Chef
    Sorry for kicking this old threat up, I've read the first few and last 10 pages, but didn't find the answer.

Can someone tell me what you get from the Trade with Belladonna?