Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Royal exchange

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Really? I didn't notice that one. Boo. Every trade should get a ticket.
    Agreed, it is a trade, isn't it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Agreed, it is a trade, isn't it?
    Right. A trade is a trade. Unless they reclassified the crates and permit as redemptions. Then I can see how they shouldn't get a trade ticket back.

Fruit Trade using strawberries and sugar is short lived. At a certain point you are automatically upgraded where strawberries and sugar is no longer an option. Glimmer Bulbs come into play and they take 8 hrs to harvest.

Is it always 1 ticket received for a trade? It takes so long, I can't imagine earning enough for the tinker camp! Am I missing something? I was not around for Valentines day��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby647 View Post
    Is it always 1 ticket received for a trade? It takes so long, I can't imagine earning enough for the tinker camp! Am I missing something? I was not around for Valentines day��
    It's one ticket per trade but you don't get tickets for exchanges (trades that use tickets). Take your time and you'll make it to the tinker camp.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Host(ess)
    If I spend 10 gems do I get one ticket or the 50 for th royal proof quest

Banned
    Just got upgraded to Magic Trade route.. collected from Magic Garden then got upgrade message. - did receive 5 Trade Tickets - 2 glimmer bulbs - 1 magic fruit. Fruit trade is gone but i have been sticking to the Eggs and Milk one seems to be less hassle.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by v4mpy View Post
    If I spend 10 gems do I get one ticket or the 50 for th royal proof quest
    1 ticket

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guys, read a lot about fruit trade getting upgraded..but my monster trade upgrade to troll hunter trade,I received five tickets which I m thankfull for but this items are more difficult to get and I don't know what triggered it Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	11993

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Hi guys, read a lot about fruit trade getting upgraded..but my monster trade upgrade to troll hunter trade,I received five tickets which I m thankfull for but this items are more difficult to get and I don't know what triggered it Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	11993
    Mine seemed to upgrade after I started seeing Trolls. So I'm guessing that's it. Or it may just happen once you reach a certain level? I was thrilled to see the upgrade - 25,000 coins is a lot of moola! Now I have a reason to like monsters attacks.