Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Royal exchange

Fashion Designer
    hmm for me...similar but a bit different

troll hunter trade: same as you (short on troll horn)

trappers trade: short on wool (rarely collect from my sheep anymore - except for love sheep)

don't have magic fruit trade... i have rare fruit trade: not really a problem

golden trade: same as you (short on golden apple)

belladonna trade: short on rat tails

and the egg & dairy exchange isn't a problem for me either, bc i always collect from hatchery/stables/chicken/cows

Quote Originally Posted by Lilipipi View Post
    It seems like I often have one material not gathering fast enough to run the exchange.

Examples:

Troll Hunter Trade: always short of troll horns

Trappers Trade: always short of cow hides

Magic Fruit trade: short on magic fruits but it's understandable

Golden Trade: short on golden apple (also I get way more golden eggs than gold nuggets but the trade requires 3 nuggets and 2 eggs)

Trade with Belladonna: short on living wood.

Do other people run into similar problems, or is it different for people?
    I was asking about the same thing on the suggestion thread earlier today.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah. They combined the threads since the topics are close. It held to keep he forum from having multiple threads on the same topic.

Rhino Keeper
    Also for me...similar to you both but a few differences I guess it is a bit like Oliver 118 post on stressful resources some kingdoms have slight variations even when you are on the same level.

troll hunter trade: same as you troll horn's hard to come by. Rarely see a glimmer troll these days

trappers trade: short on fur for me. Again few beasties- and yes I am harvesting the right crops and buildings. It just chance.

magic fruit trade - on day three i start growing strawbs and glimers to be ready for day six when i have enough magic fruit. I soooo wish i hadn't unlocked the magic garden until i had the tinker camp.

golden trade: same as you- golden apple. Only ever been able to do this once as only had one gold apple so far. (Sir piggy was got with promo gems as I got fed up waiting).

belladonna trade: short on rat tails- again another monster related item!!

egg & dairy exchange and meat exchange is about all i can do consistently. I am forever collecting from hatchery/stables/chicken/cows but all these noodles to make really cut into the ability to trade with eggs. So it's a exchange versus adventure dilemmas for me as I am desperate for the tinker camp but also trying even more desperately to get those knights to fetch an apple tree from dark caves!

Executive Chef
    Rat Tails really don't like our Castles. Maybe TL should introduce a Mouse Trap resource building.

Fashion Designer
    Do we NOT receive an exchange ticket for crafting an expansion permit? I didn't get one on my last permit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Do we NOT receive an exchange ticket for crafting an expansion permit? I didn't get one on my last permit.
    Nope! Nor do you get one for doing any of the crates.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Nope! Nor do you get one for doing any of the crates.
    Really? I didn't notice that one. Boo. Every trade should get a ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Rat Tails really don't like our Castles. Maybe TL should introduce a Mouse Trap resource building.
    Lol! A building for every resource that's short. I need one for mermaid scales, one for sap, and another for silver ore. I just hope they will be as small as the glimmer trove. Otherwise they would not all fit into my kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Really? I didn't notice that one. Boo. Every trade should get a ticket.
    lol that sound like cash rebates. Buy something with tickets and get some tickets back....good idea.