Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Royal exchange

Executive Chef
    Yeah there are people with over 100 trade tickets so I don't think they max out.

I'm kind of sick of the royal exchange dictating the way I play the game and constantly having to collect from animals. I have all my permits and my chateau upgraded to level 5 and have lost motivation to keep the exchange running constantly. I guess the next goal is to collect enough tickets to trade them in for royal and enchanted supplies to see what they give and so I will have completed at least one of each trade.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    you lucky duck -.- i wish i hadn't have expanded to every square. now with the crafting permit option is gone , i dont know what to do with my tickets. and since we have 4 mines, i really dont want to trade it for royal/enchanted beams/blocks . i think i'll reach 99 ...again in 2 weeks :S
    You can have more tickets than 99.... I know what you mean about what to do! I think I will leave that 1 space free so if I want to I can collect expansion tickets. Lol

Executive Chef
    out of boredom i decided to trade for enchanted supply .

Result : 2 Builder's paste , 1 enchanted beam, 1 enchanted block, 1 fancy beam and like 10 silver ore.
    I'm doing royal supply right now and will post result in 1 hr.

Rhino Keeper
    out of boredom i decided to trade for enchanted supply .
    Result : 2 Builder's paste , 1 enchanted beam, 1 enchanted block, 1 fancy beam and like 10 silver ore.
    I'm doing royal supply right now and will post result in 1 hr.
    Thanks for posting. I have been very curious what the haul would be for the supply crates. 2 Builder's Pastes is nice. If it was 2 of each of the pastes, beams, and blocks I would think it was well worth it.

Now if the Royal Supply Crate only gives super glue, I'm not sure I will bother.

Executive Chef

so here's the result of royal supply trade :2royal beams , 1 royal block,1 super glue,1 fancy block and about 10 jewels?

Fashion Designer
    Doesn't seem worth it...

Executive Chef
    well maybe its supposed for people with 111 tickets like me to trade out of boredom

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    Doesn't seem worth it...
    Yeah, that's a lot of meh. I guess if there aren't going to be any more expansions requiring permits then what else are you going to do with trade tickets after you have a tinker camp, lvl 5 chatea and all 4 permits. That said, I think I'll keep hoarding in case I need another permit down the road.

Thanks for being the guinea pig, wassupbaby!

Fashion Designer
    well maybe its supposed for people with 111 tickets like me to trade out of boredom
    Lol, trade away wassupbaby!

Rhino Keeper

Royal Exchange Trades: Balance Issues

It seems like I often have one material not gathering fast enough to run the exchange.

Examples:

Troll Hunter Trade: always short of troll horns

Trappers Trade: always short of cow hides

Magic Fruit trade: short on magic fruits but it's understandable

Golden Trade: short on golden apple (also I get way more golden eggs than gold nuggets but the trade requires 3 nuggets and 2 eggs)

Trade with Belladonna: short on living wood.

Do other people run into similar problems, or is it different for people?