Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal exchange

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carpelia View Post
    Hmm, I've done 7 fruit trades and haven't had it get upgraded.
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Yeah, on my other game I have done 7 fruit trades and that one hasn't upgraded.... Odd!
    I don't know what triggers it, but for me it was collecting from something that was NOT the Royal Exchange. So it's not tied to what trades you've done. (I had clicked on a bunch of stuff before the dialog triggered, so I have no idea which click did it.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I unlocked "Trade with Belladonna" (she really is not a witch!) by collecting from Ivy's hut. Seems Ivy has a mysterious sister she forgot to tell us about :-)
    I did this trade overnight and got lots of great stuff: jewels, sliver, long swords, royal blocks, royal beams, and I don't know what else. It was a huge haul.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I did this trade overnight and got lots of great stuff: jewels, sliver, long swords, royal blocks, royal beams, and I don't know what else. It was a huge haul.
    Me too! I was very impressed with the haul. I got earth wisps, mermaid scales, jewels, and other stuff I can't remember at the moment (it was about 3 am when I collected lol!). Plus, it was all on stuff I had maxed out on for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Me too! I was very impressed with the haul. I got earth wisps, mermaid scales, jewels, and other stuff I can't remember at the moment (it was about 3 am when I collected lol!). Plus, it was all on stuff I had maxed out on for ages.
    Me too~
    I got 12glimmerdust, 1earth wisp, mermaid scale, jewel...
    Mermaid scale not only from pond/well, really surprise!

Executive Chef
    We need more info on how to upgrade routes-getting one ticket per trade is agonizingly slow

Rhino Keeper
    After doing 5 fruit trade it gets upgraded to a rare fruit trade that takes 2 hours. I also got 5 extra tickets.
    I just completed this 5 times but it hasn't upgraded. Is there anything else you had to do?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    I just completed this 5 times but it hasn't upgraded. Is there anything else you had to do?
    I just collected from the Magic Garden and that seemed to have unlocked the upgrade. I think that's because Glimmer Bulbs come from it. So maybe you could also grow some glimmer bulbs and harvest one to unlock the upgrade.

There is also "Troll Hunter Trade" - 20 horns, 20 teeth, 20 borns/ 6hours/ 25000 gold coins. I got this after completing about 5 hunter Trade and then defeating a troll monster

Executive Chef
    After doing 5 fruit trade it gets upgraded to a rare fruit trade that takes 2 hours. I also got 5 extra tickets.
    When I unlocked this I thought it said that you would get 5 tickets when you did this trade. I completed the trade and got only one ticket.

Can anyone tell me if I read the dialog wrong? I wish there was a way to review the conversations that you have.

Me,too. After 5 fruit trades,it upgraded to rare fruit trade,but before that,it was the tenth time I finished the trade,or around tenth time,I can't remember.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast