Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal exchange

I LOVE the royal exchange, especially the food mission that keeps tossing out hearty stews, pasta, noodles, and bread. Makes it so much easier to say ahead of meals for missions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lucylulu5 View Post
    Oops I thought I was replying with a quote for the above question! The goal I was referring to was called "A golden trade" - the one where we need to ask our neighbours for help. Thanks
    You unlock a new recipe in the royal exchange. Now you can trade golden apple,egg,nugget for gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I think the trades have 3 different levels, my rare fruit trade has just been upgraded to a magic fruit trade
    Wah, I want this trade. Making sugar is a pain in the you-know-what.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I have heard of both magic garden and purple Cow being the trigger, and I also suspect collecting from the rare trade itself would trigger it too.
    I just got it from the purple cow so I assume it was collecting a glimmer bulb. I'm maxed out on glimmer bulbs so I didn't actually get one. I've done the original fruit quest a few times.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    I am maxed on the magic fruit so it will be good to get those levels down.... And I am quite happy to plant some strawberries and glimmer bulbs for a change

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    You unlock a new recipe in the royal exchange. Now you can trade golden apple,egg,nugget for gems.
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    And waiting for 1 magic fruit per day is much more painin the what what.
    Exchange is no longer a place to trash things we don't use much.

Fashion Designer
    New Upgrade...Monster Hunter Trade upgrades to Troll Hunter Trade (20 troll horns, 20 creeps tooth, 20 bones) gives 25,000 coins in 6 hours. Don't like the 6 hrs but it's nice to use up the troll horns.

Rhino Keeper
    Since it appears all of the trades are "upgradable" with more expensive requirements at each level you're best served spending your tickets wisely. The tinker camp should be bought for the first 99 tickets, then the two expansion plots and finally the royal chateau. Wasting trading tickets on the building supplies is going to dramatically slow down your ability to collect the other more useful things.

Executive Chef
    And making glimmerbulb is easier ??? 40 glimmerbulb for 1 trade , how many trade do you think you can do for 1 day ? Not to mention 6 magic fruit, that means even if you have 99 magic fruit now, eventually , you gonna run out of it.and when you do , 6 magic = 6days collecting from magic garden. So far you're the only one that like this trade. Good luck with that!