Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal exchange

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormidwombat View Post
    We are neve satisfied, would love a second shard or first horn, but I do have a golden apple!
    I have four golden apples and twenty eggs and twenty nuggets. I should have kept collecting fruit . I haven't sent the gem quests because of the time on it.

I'm actually really enjoying the update. I m collecting from stuff I haven't. I love the shorter quests. My daughter is trying to unlock the tablet so I told her to do belladonna's for the dust and scales.

Awesome update.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by miracle789 View Post
    since unlocking the royal chateau the other day, collected about 15 tickets again and don't see a single quest or goal... um, getting bored again
    Well , you dont have the camp yet so go for it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Well , you dont have the camp yet so go for it
    and then after that, expansion permits

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by miracle789 View Post
    since unlocking the royal chateau the other day, collected about 15 tickets again and don't see a single quest or goal... um, getting bored again
    That's why I taking it slower. Why try to finish everything fast and end up getting bored??

Rhino Keeper
    Oh man! Make sure you run down your energy before collecting an energy trade, instead of getting 10 energy I got 2 to top me up to 30, that's not right!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    Oh man! Make sure you run down your energy before collecting an energy trade, instead of getting 10 energy I got 2 to top me up to 30, that's not right!!
    Yes .....I always make sure I am low on energy before I collect from trades, sir piggie and adventures

Farm Supplier
    I did so many monster hunt trade, that it now changed to troll hunt trade, takes troll horn too now and gives 25000 coins.

Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    It is in the Royal Exchange list of trades. You trade 50 tickets for it.
    Ohhhh, okay. I didn't see it in there. Thank you so much!

Rhino Keeper
    Weird. I just clicked on my exchange to collect from Dairy trade, and out tumbled a loaf of bread, and some other things I couldn't see right away, then the game glitched, and the check mark was over my exchange again. So I hit it again, and got totally different food items out of it--sugar, grits, and hearty stew. Just the one trade ticket, too. And the other food items were definitely not in my inventory.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Weird. I just clicked on my exchange to collect from Dairy trade, and out tumbled a loaf of bread, and some other things I couldn't see right away, then the game glitched, and the check mark was over my exchange again. So I hit it again, and got totally different food items out of it--sugar, grits, and hearty stew. Just the one trade ticket, too. And the other food items were definitely not in my inventory.
    Happens to me too when i collect from something and then the game syncs with the server. The items dropped are random so you get a different roll of the dice.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast