here are the pics:
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post

Trapper Trade- 4 hours
    I received one Trade Ticket

Then it opened up Two new goals:

here are the trading routes available in the Royal Exchange:

After doing 5 Fruit Trades , the trade changes to

Then I will upgrade again:

Last edited by kooky panda; 04-10-13 at 10:42 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Is there a difference in the amount of trade tickets you get per trade? Longer trades more tickets or always only one?

Fashion Designer
    upon completion of one exchange at the royal exchange, you will receive ONE (1) trade ticket for each transaction. so for example, you'll need to complete 50 exchanges to earn 50 trade tickets to exchange for the royal chateau deed.

Banned
    Woohoo! This trade rocks. I need to start collecting from my fruit trees again. I knew all of those golden apples, nuggets and eggs would do me good. Love the energy parts though it wont be easy, its cool how we have to work hard for the other buildings. Great update!

Fashion Designer
    I just unlocked the Delicious Trade route for gems. i baked an orange cobbler in the kitchen and then Ivy popped up and she unlocked the route for me . i'm not sure if baking the apple pie or making lemonade will unlock it also. I can take a pic of it when my royal exchange is done doing the Trapper Trade.

The Honorable Panda
    Trapper Trade- 4 hours
    I received one Trade Ticket

Then it opened up Two new goals:

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

i was SOOO excited to finally get my Royal Exchange and learn that I could get energy...but then I realized that it takes 50 energy to collect 25 strawberries and 25 sugar canes and i only get 5 back ( i need to stop thinking about the game this way

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beebeekittynee View Post
    i was SOOO excited to finally get my Royal Exchange and learn that I could get energy...but then I realized that it takes 50 energy to collect 25 strawberries and 25 sugar canes and i only get 5 back ( i need to stop thinking about the game this way
    i think the real payoff for doing the Fruit Trade, which takes strawberries and sugar to earn 5 energy, is that it only takes 1 hr to complete. so if you're trying to collect trade tickets as fast as possible, that'd be the way to go.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beebeekittynee View Post
    For me the fun is in completing the goals and I also find it satisfying to juggle collecting items within the energy restrictions....... It's no good fighting against how the game is set up (as you say you need to change your outlook on the game). How I see the energy trade is it is the shortest one to complete which gives you the tickets to open tinkertown

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    i think the real payoff for doing the Fruit Trade, which takes strawberries and sugar to earn 5 energy, is that it only takes 1 hr to complete. so if you're trying to collect trade tickets as fast as possible, that'd be the way to go.
    Exactly!

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast