Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Expensive Habitants

Rhino Keeper
    I sold my first cosmic and mythic egg, was the same problem not enough coins, don't panic it was easy enough to get them both again when i was ready.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a stone dragon and I'm letting it sit but it just seems way too much to get 6mil habitats for one random dragon I got.

Rhino Keeper
    well, i personally dont think those new dragons are worth having. i need to spend 4M for a habitat with max coin of 3000, spend time getting the dragon, and spend massive amount of food to feed it to lv 10. what could i get? a drgon that make about 800coins per hour. it's NOT worth it.

And some people in the suggestion thread are not helping (no offense) because they are suggesting to make habitats for new elements worth millions of coins. crazy.

Thumbs down mythic dragon

I was so excited to finally get a mythic dragon, but that was short lived when I discovered the cost of the habitat....SIX MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!! Are they nuts?...Who would pay such an outrageous amount? I was so disappointed, and have left the egg in its nest because I can't bear to sell it yet.

Time to go island hopping~ You'd be surprised how constantly visiting other islands, leaving messages on peoples' walls, and frequent clearing of your own island can add up. It may take a few days, but 6mil isn't unobtainable.

Farm Supplier
    I used to think that too but I've bought that one and other costly ones and have about 20 mil in my reserve mist of the time. Even with some spendy food production. Once you build up your habitats and level up your dragons the money comes a bit faster. Just keep at it. Hopefully you have a second nest so it can sit there a while and you can breed others while you save up!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhowl2000 View Post
    6 million for the Mystic habitat is outrageous. I am level capped at 94, and can make between 500k - 900k a day depending on whats going on. Still, 6 mill is excessive especially since the other habitats, excluding the Black sands, are max 360k. It would be fine if it had a coin carry rate of like 50k silver coins but only 5k. Come on. Be serious, most people don't play enough for it possible to get 6 million coins. Next, another hybrid dragon that i have to cross red and yellow to get and it has a 12 hr timer. Even at lvl 94, I'm struggling to get the creepy Easter dragon, why release this now, unless your trying push people to buy gold. If so, I'm disappointed, I thought you better than that. I really like this game and want to see it evolve to where we can trade dragons or even battle em in pvp.
    Me too I'm level 74 and I make the same amount as u but I find it harder for me to expand my island than buying habitats I usually have the million coins in 2 day

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345