Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iguana Fiesta- levels 115 - 120

Farm Supplier

Iguana Fiesta- levels 115 - 120

The name of this level is so cute, lol. But dont let the name fool ya, I'm Already having trouble with the first level (115), smh.
    It looks super easy but, I'm finding it hard bcuz there's not enough moves to complete it. It takes forever to get the bomb and blaster together so u can take out that isolated block out, not once but, twice!

Let me know if anyone has a better strategy for this level. O_o

Fashion Designer
    Yea I actually got all of them except one in the corner in the last column. I even finished off the isolated one. How annoying I couldn't get the one that was accessible! I don't see any good strategies besides blaster and bomb. Or diamond with the color in isolated block or diamond and blaster/bomb combo.

Fashion Designer
    115 wasn't as painful as some others haven been. Just got to 116 and uh... So hard. The center stone jewel that is encased is very difficult to break the glass!!! Since its timed, it's hard to manipulate the jewels to create a 4-in a row match to release the stone. There are two more encased stone jewels but they are easier to get to and they have one opening. The one in the center is somewhat isolated too so it makes it even harder!! Omni help!!

New Resident
    I'm at 118 and it is really a challenge. Foresee that this will take days or weeks! There are lots of dead corners and difficult to make a stone jewel match.

New Resident
    To get rid of stone jewels, what I usually do is line up 2-3 of them together and add 1-2 normal jewels and I get rid of them all at once.

Farm Supplier
    I think I like level 117... To win this level u have to make LOTS of bombs, blaster, diamonds etc., really quickly (because it's timed). Although I passed it and only received 1 star, I'm def going back for 3, lol.

New Resident
    Still can't beat 118. Hope they do something about it. It's getting frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    i've gotten 51/52 so many times on lvl 118 it's not even funny. i think they really want us to buy that glass breaking boost. but i will not bend! i never use boosts to pass a level and i don't want to start now

New Resident
    The screen doesn't scroll down while the bombs and blasters are going off... losing lots of precious time waiting for the screen to drop down. Any suggestions?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by omniBliss View Post
    I think I like level 117... To win this level u have to make LOTS of bombs, blaster, diamonds etc., really quickly (because it's timed). Although I passed it and only received 1 star, I'm def going back for 3, lol.

The screen doesn't scroll down while the bombs and blasters are going off... losing lots of precious time waiting for the screen to drop down. Any suggestions?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast