Thread: Level 100

Level 100

Can anybody tell what happens when you get to level 100? Is there any special prize? Does recipes get to have level 5? Gems prize? And how much it takes to level 101? Just wondering, since it is such an enormous amount of experience that it takes from 99 to 100. Thanks in advance!!

Fashion Designer
    Level 100 would take a VERY long time to reach. Once you get to level 99 you need 99,999,99 Xp points to reach level 100. I've got two neighbors at that level. There is nothing special if you make it.

Rhino Keeper
    It's nothing special at all. It just because they can't be bothered to make any more levels so they put a stupid amount of XP in place of it so its unlikely you'd get there. Even facebook games of this nature have updated their games better than these.

Farm Supplier
    There's no level 5 in the recipes. I know when you're looking at it and its in level 4 its hard to tell if you've completed/mastered it because the bar is so vague looking.

I wish they would put a little blue ribbon on the ones that weve mastered, at least.

Yeap... Still, how many points does it take to level 101?

Executive Chef
    I don't think they'll be 101 and yes it will take a very long time to get to a 100

Rhino Keeper
    At this poibt evel 1009 is the max, but it really takes a long time to get there! And your xpbar doesn't seem to move! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Omg can't typ! Level 100 is the max at this point.