Thread: Did Anyone buy the LTO piano?

Fashion Designer

Did Anyone buy the LTO piano?

After we got the crystal piano, did anyone still buy the LTO piano? If anyone has complete pianos collection from earlier holiday themes, please display them and share the picture.

I bought the LTO piano. I love blue and I love upright pianos so I had to have it. But now, my bakery has 2 pianos, this one and the crystal piano, and no one to play them.

I hope you are enjoying your new piano! We appreciate your feedback

Fashion Designer
    I didn't buy it because I don't have enough gems, yet! But I LOVE LOVE the color of it. That's the main reason I want it.

Executive Chef
    thinking of it bcz the large one doesn't fit in my bakery... even this one is abit too big

Farm Supplier
    I bought it. I think it's pretty and I like it better than the piano we got from the goals. The only other pianos I like are the dainty piano from the cake and tea box and the fountain piano from the music box. I haven't been that lucky though with the cake and tea box and I'm not willing to try the music box, so I'm pleased as punch with this piano! Remember the old saying, "you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time."

Rhino Keeper
    i bought the LTO piano as i really like the design and the color. also the size is right, im still very very disappointed with the box items

Farm Supplier
    Love the design and color so I bought it for my new bakery. Now I have pianos in two bakeries and two restaurants for a total of 4 different pianos. Not a piano player myself but I like the idea of having music in my eating establishments for the mood. Play it again Sam.