Thread: Script fades so fast -- no time to read what I received

Rhino Keeper

Script fades so fast -- no time to read what I received

I always try to read the quantities of the items I received from buildings, adventures, etc., but the script fades away so fast that I usually can read only one or two of the items at most.

May I make a suggestion to have it last a bit longer please!

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kahlan531 View Post
    I always try to read the quantities of the items I received from buildings, adventures, etc., but the script fades away so fast that I usually can read only one or two of the items at most.

May I make a suggestion to have it last a bit longer please!

Thanks!
    If you're unable to catch it all then go into your inventory afterwards. The latest items you received will be the first items that show in your inventory under the "all" tab. Hope this helps.

On a side note Kahlan... Is your screen name a reference to the Sword of truth series? Just curious if its a coincidence.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you dng, I do know about the inventory. I just want to see what I'm getting at the moment. I don't always remember how many of any particular item I have. It's no big deal, just annoying.

And yes, the screen name is a reference to the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. Our 6 year-old daughter is named Kahlan after Kahlan Amnell. (Pronounced Kay-lin according to Mr. Goodkind himself.) My CS kingdom, and my islands in DS and MS, are named Aydindril.
    My husband and I loved the series; a fantastic read with many layers, and thought-provoking social and political commentary. The Mother Confessor is such a brave, kind and good character, that it was a no-brainer to name our own daughter Kahlan. A son would probably have been named Richard. :-)

Fashion Designer
    I agree with Kahlan's request. I like to see intake counts and can't grab them all from the short screen time notice. I'd love this to stay up about double the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too!

I second this idea too...would love a few more moments so my eyes could actually have time to relay the information to my brain! Would make receiving the proceeds of an adventure or trade that much more satisfying!

I agree. I found the alicorns horn in my inventory hours after the adventure was collected. Did not have a wing so no big deal but would have been more exciting if I had seen it drop.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with this.

Rhino Keeper
    Transaction history would be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kahlan531 View Post
    Thank you dng, I do know about the inventory. I just want to see what I'm getting at the moment. I don't always remember how many of any particular item I have. It's no big deal, just annoying.

And yes, the screen name is a reference to the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. Our 6 year-old daughter is named Kahlan after Kahlan Amnell. (Pronounced Kay-lin according to Mr. Goodkind himself.) My CS kingdom, and my islands in DS and MS, are named Aydindril.
    My husband and I loved the series; a fantastic read with many layers, and thought-provoking social and political commentary. The Mother Confessor is such a brave, kind and good character, that it was a no-brainer to name our own daughter Kahlan. A son would probably have been named Richard. :-)
    Glad to come across a person who enjoyed the series as much as I did. I'm actually re-reading them for the ump-teen time right now.

And for an actually CS related note... Try taking a pic as the rewards come across the screen. If you catch it right you should catch the rewards.