Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mystery icon in the Market!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Anyone on iOS see this? I checked mine and it's there, I'm android though.
    What version on android? I checked Daughters and it not there... I'm iOS I don't have it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    What version on android? I checked Daughters and it not there... I'm iOS I don't have it
    I found it on mine with Easter edition.

Rhino Keeper
    i have it, or at least, I did until i tried to open it. then it disappeared...

Rhino Keeper
    Don't have it. Android, Easter version.

Executive Chef
    Nope, don't have it on my Android tablet or phone.

Banned
    I don't have it so either it was temporary while they start to implement features (kinda like the mask dragon leak from last week) and then once the feature is installed, they disable it.

While it only seems to have appeared on Android versions of DS (like the mask dragon goal did) I doubt it will be android only (again like mask, it appeared for both). It could just be a feature in the latest Android version lets us see it briefly.

It would be cool to have Android only feature/dragons, but I wouldn't want our iOS counterparts denied the feature for too long as we all know how that feels.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    I don't have it so either it was temporary while they start to implement features (kinda like the mask dragon leak from last week) and then once the feature is installed, they disable it.

While it only seems to have appeared on Android versions of DS (like the mask dragon goal did) I doubt it will be android only (again like mask, it appeared for both). It could just be a feature in the latest Android version lets us see it briefly.

It would be cool to have Android only feature/dragons, but I wouldn't want our iOS counterparts denied the feature for too long as we all know how that feels.
    It's not my Android tablet, no on the phone. Probably a mistake or what what one of our players called an "Oops". I seriously doubt that Android would get anything exclusive. It was already mentioned that something like that would "upset" IOS players.

I was check back and that icon is disappeared.Look like it is another accidental release .

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah no way android would get an exclusive anything...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OKJOoi View Post
    I was check back and that icon is disappeared.Look like it is another accidental release .
    I'm not entirely convinced it's an 'accident' in the proper sense of the word. I think it's more...Feature 'x' is being installed. Once it's fully installed, feature 'x' can be disabled until release. We just happen to 'see' it before it gets switched off.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast