Thread: making friends!

Red face making friends!

problems with getting friends

Leave your Storm8 ID here!

To start of:

BlackDiemond.

I send gifts daily and accept all requests!

Please add me I need neighbors on all the story games I play really bad. I do play every day and send gifts to everyone every day and yes I accept ever material request that I get. I need neighbors that do the same, I am not worried about whether you tip or not since I don't do that all the time due to the fact of how many of the story games I play and how many neighbors I have on them, though when I only need one of one item like a few days ago and it takes me a week to get it when I am requesting it from every person on the list, I realize that it is time to add to the list since I will not delete anyone (especially knowing that you need neighbors so you can expand)

SilverDragonPatch1

I play:

Farm Story
    Dragon Story
    Fashion Story
    Bakery Story
    Restaurant Story
    Pet Shop Story

New Resident
    I need friends and neighbors.

My id CajunJohn

Host(ess)
    I'm level 96, playing every day, daily gifts and likes for all my neighbors!

ID: Cellebelle

(works on restaurant story & bakery story too!)

add me, I'm also on restaurant story and bakery story. I respond to all requests and like / tip.
    marilynbiggar

Please add me, daily player!
    Miss_Bella0321
    Pet Shop Story, Pet Hotel Story, Home Design Story, Fashion Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story

Host(ess)
    I'm a 4 star daily player. I tip & gift everyday. If you play daily, have 3-4 stars, and can tip several times a week(because I know daily is a lot to ask for!), then I'd LOVE to add you.
    I know I have some tough req but I'm in need of neighbors who are as active as I am~! If you choose to add me, I usually become less of a neighbor you only talk to for tipping reasons, but as more of a friend. I love to get to know my neighbors along with the daily tipping.

ID: thestylestar

Please add me! Daily player and give gifts
    Storm ID: aubsprobs24
    Also play~Pet Shop Story, Fashion Story, Pet Hotel Story & Home Design Story!

Add me!
    ID: Marito4evah

Playing: Restaurant Story 2, Fashion Story, Farm Story, Castle Story