Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shellside City- levels 109 - 114

Farm Supplier

Shellside City- levels 109 - 114

Anybody have any ideas or a strategy for level 112???

These new jewels are really challenging, I've tried at least 20 times and I can't get/remove the 4 ice tiles in the middle at the bottom.

Farm Supplier
    Isn't this crazy... So I FINALLY found a way to get those pesky stone like jewels out of the way and remove the ice tiles from the bottom-middle but, I still had one to get at the top right... But only one move left. Grrrr! Lol

The only thing that's getting me this far on this level 112 is when there's no more matches and the board automatically scrambles.

Hopefully someone can help with a strategy...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	6230  

Farm Supplier
    So I passed level 112...

To help you, My advice is work from the top down. First, Turn the top stone-like jewels into special jewels like a laser or bombs then, work on the bottom stone jewels;that way there's not a lot of stone jewels cluttering the way to clear the ice tiles. When you get to the bottom stone jewels, you can move them around and turn them in to special jewels to clear the stage. As you are focusing on those to tasks all of the other ice tiles will more or less be cleared on the way.

Now on to level 113 - the squares at the bottom left and right always seem to get cluttered with stone jewels before i can clear the ice tiles.

anyone with advice pleeeeease post. :-)

Farm Supplier
    Man, I've spent about 20 tries so far on Level 109 and am having a heck of a time getting the two Metal jewels out of the bottom corners. They're really challenging, and I imagine will make some people stop playing =P

Fashion Designer
    yea these stone/metal jewels are making my head explode. ouchie

Fashion Designer
    Ok somehow after getting past 109 and 110, I just cruised through the rest of the levels... Now I'm stuck on the next island level 115.

New Resident
    I'm stuck on 107...the ones that give people trouble I passed quickly like 105 or 106 and then the supposedly easy ones take me fooooooorever. I think it's really a matter of luck on the timed ones to an extent. I'm more into the ones with moves as it requires more s**** in Using your moves wisely.

Farm Supplier
    Level 112 is a real challenge! I'm struggling with the concept that there's no benefit to using bombs blasters or magic diamonds with regard to the glass under the metal ones. Also that I can't combine 4 like coloured metal ones to turn it into a blaster and hence clear them. At least one of the jewels has to be a normal one...

I too am depending on the board being reshuffled to make any progress, and that doesn't feel like it should be regarded as a valid "tactic" in the game...

New Resident
    i really need help with passing level 114...its driving me crazy since days!!!
    how are you supposed to break the glasses in the bottom two lines? ive had diamonds, ive had blasters..nothing really helped. i even combined diamonds and blasters/bombs several times in different attempts, but still couldnt get through. 29/32 was the best ive achieved...anyone any ideas/useful tips on the level?

Cool, a new feature! 109 has 52 glass squares to clear in 59 moves. There are some crates at the bottom, and 2 new "Unbreakable" jewels, that can't be cleared unless you combine them into a special jewel (4-, 5-jewel matches.) Neither diamonds, blasters, bombs nor combinations will get 'em (I tried, lol.) That was fun, got lucky & passed 1st time. Next levels timed, though, so we'll see how "fun" unbreakables are under pressure, lol!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast