Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to move Habitants

Banned
    You are welcome

Island to Island movement

Can anyone tell me how I can move a habitat or nest or farm from one island to the other? Scoured many forums and I can't see any mention of it.

Rhino Keeper
    Pinch and zoom all the way out then touch and drag what u want to move to its destination. Easiest method for me

Nightclub Owner
    Just like trying to move them to the upper level of your main island they can stick a bit. Just slide and drag (it'll stick abit then suddenly jump). This thread has people's tips and tricks for moving them
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Unable to fully move the map - Android

I just got a new phone and am having problems with map movement...mainly to the northeast section (top right). When I try to slide the map over to this area it just stops. Basically my habitats I built up there on my old phone are very difficult to get to...only being able to collect $ if I place the habitat between the food counter and 'free gold'.

I have restarted multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled, had both standard vesion and springtime edition (both did the same thing)

Phone is HTC One M7 Android 4.3

Hopefully someone has an idea...I tried searching with no luck so if there is a previous thread...link greatly appreciated

The Honorable Panda
    (merging thread with current thread. )
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-15-14 at 02:43 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Have you tried zooming out as much as possible and dragging your finger to the top right section and then zooming in? Please let us know if this works for you.

Thanks Maguar and stashlova. Managed it at long last. Been trying to do it for ages

The Honorable Panda
    Merging this thread with the current thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

This does not seem to work for me. Any other suggestions? Playing on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123