Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to move Habitants

Executive Chef
    It doesn't have to stay under your finger. Sometimes I just keep moving it and pull my finger slowly to where i want the item, and it eventually catches up. Also, try to move it close to the waterfall, leave it there a second or two, then move it again to where you want it. Sometimes if you are bringing it too far away, it needs a rest before it will continue. This happens to me too.

Banned
    Yeah, I often have a bit of a job trying to move items between the islands, sometimes even around the same island. Android is also a bit different than iOS. Newer iOS releases are much smoother at it, though the original iOS version had a hard time like Android does so it's a code improvement there.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    It doesn't have to stay under your finger. Sometimes I just keep moving it and pull my finger slowly to where i want the item, and it eventually catches up. Also, try to move it close to the waterfall, leave it there a second or two, then move it again to where you want it. Sometimes if you are bringing it too far away, it needs a rest before it will continue. This happens to me too.
    That worked perfectly! Thank you!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sirenshadow View Post
    That worked perfectly! Thank you!!
    You're welcome.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Yeah, I often have a bit of a job trying to move items between the islands, sometimes even around the same island. Android is also a bit different than iOS. Newer iOS releases are much smoother at it, though the original iOS version had a hard time like Android does so it's a code improvement there.
    I am playing on a Kindle HD but I have no idea what the differences are. So far everything seems to be pretty smooth.

Banned
    Moving things around is a lot easier on iOS. on iOS it drags across the screen almost perfectly and the area that has room is light green so you know if there is room there or not, which is great if you don't have plenty of room. On android it's just complicated with everything being slow and you have to guess if it can fit into place... the differences between the two is more than obvious.

Yay result thank you

New Resident

Moving habitats

Can anyone tell me if you can move your habitats from one island to the next & if so how? Thanks so much!!

Banned
    Yes you can. Just tap on your habitat and select move. Then drag it from one island to another. You want to get as closer as you can from the edge before taking the "jump" from one island to another. I usually put omy finger on the habitat, drag it to where I want and leave my finger at that spot for 1 or 2 seconds. It usually follows, but several tries may be necessary.

New Resident
    Thanks for the tip!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast