Thread: From Good to Bad to Downright Awful

Host(ess)

From Good to Bad to Downright Awful

This game now sucks !
    It used to be fun now it is just an impossible chore.
    -The black dragons are impossible to get
    -The amount of food needed to make epic dragons is now ridiculous
    -The money you make from your habitats just isnt enough to keep up with clearing foliage, harvesting etc
    -Spinning a bloody wheel ?!? doubt anyone has landed on the 1000 gold
    -Boosted breed ????? what the hell is boosted about it ?
    -Many more faults i could name

Bye TL thanks for making the game pish

Rhino Keeper
    Oh dear. lol. I guess the game gets us all frustrated from time to time, I never thought Id have the coins to buy the big black sands but I saved em eventually. I breed the dragons I want to, try to get the latest ones for a bit then leave it for a while., I dont get played out then and enjoy the game. I dont have the spinning wheel on my game. If I got 1000 gold I could have it all now and I would defo be bored after that. lol

Rhino Keeper
    I have read of players getting 1000 gold from wheel. I actually like the fact the game isn't easy. I would have gotten bored really fast if it was. That being said, I do understand the frustration of not getting the dragon I want after many tries. But the beauty of this game is, I can always switch to try for something else. Persistence does pay off occasionally as well. I got my first diamond after 4 weeks and 2 days. Bred aurora x light.

Fashion Designer
    - black dragons aren't impossible to get, just more difficult.
    - no comments about the food because I'm on android.
    - prioritise, you can't always get what you want..
    - i've read of people getting it, go read the spin wheel thread.
    - unhappy with the boosted breed? don't use it

like what delforce said, can't get something? try for others and move back to it.

Host(ess)
    i have all the other dragons
    i dont use boosted breed ( no point )
    people claim they have gotten 1000
    dont need to prioritise
    food saga is ridiculous

Fashion Designer
    Sorry you're so disappointed. Personally, black dragons are not "impossible" for me. I had trouble the first week but now I have Night but also Moon and Bat. I also don't find habitat profit to be too low.

I don't remember there being 1000 gold on the wheel. I've gotten 50 from it before so I was happy. I don't even have the wheel anymore.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 03-26-13 at 10:11 AM. Reason: removed instigating comments

Banned
    Black dragons are not impossible to get. I am on Android and I have Night, Bat, Deep and Moon as of now.
    I am having trouble with the Pink hybrids, but you are going to tell me you have them all probably. This to show that one person may get some dragons easily or with a lot of work. Personally, I am a tenacious player and I enjoy the challenge even if sometimes I also get frustrated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Black dragons are not impossible to get. I am on Android and I have Night, Bat, Deep and Moon as of now.
    I am having trouble with the Pink hybrids, but you are going to tell me you have them all probably. This to show that one person may get some dragons easily or with a lot of work. Personally, I am a tenacious player and I enjoy the challenge even if sometimes I also get frustrated.
    Exactly the point. It should be a challenge. If you see it as a chore then you should move on because you clearly aren't getting anything positive out of playing.

I'd like to add that I spend 450,000 coins on food 2-3 times per week and I've been expanding a lot. I have no trouble with insufficient profit.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus88 View Post
    This game now sucks !
    It used to be fun now it is just an impossible chore.
    -The black dragons are impossible to get
    -The amount of food needed to make epic dragons is now ridiculous
    -The money you make from your habitats just isnt enough to keep up with clearing foliage, harvesting etc
    -Spinning a bloody wheel ?!? doubt anyone has landed on the 1000 gold
    -Boosted breed ????? what the hell is boosted about it ?
    -Many more faults i could name

Bye TL thanks for making the game pish
    Sorry to hear you are leaving the game. This game is very challenging.
    If you ever decide to come back , you game will be there and waiting for you.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request