Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update 3-27-13

Farm Supplier
    I hate the music stuff. I just want pretty things for my bakery. So, team lava, how are the sales on your music stuff? I'm going to guess, based on the bakeries I've visted, not so good. Pretty sells. Holiday kitsch sells. Musical wallpaper? My nightclub might have appreciated it. It's too garish for the bakery. I'll pass.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not very pleased with this music theme either. Like artlomin's post above, I prefer pretty, "bakery oriented" items. Everything in this theme that they've released doesn't fit into my bakery, or most people's. It also seems that they've put out far too many musical items ... I mean...we already have 4 musically themed floor tiles AND wallpapers, which will all not make it into my bakery!

I have fought for TeamLava and defended them in both Restaurant and Bakery story threads, believing that they would not let me down. however, I see I was wrong. I am very disappointed in TL. Although they might say that not everyone celebrates Easter at this time of year, many people don't even celebrate CHRISTMAS at all, but they still made a huge deal out of it. Easter is as important as Christmas, if not even MORE important, in many parts of the world, so I do not see why we don't get an Easter update. I am pretty furious so I will end this post here because I do not want to say something offensive. Again: TL has kept us waiting for too long, and now it is too late to release the Easter update.

Quote Originally Posted by jtdesignz View Post
    yeah I know, pretty sad but hey, android users got an update to version today! New St. Patrick's items for easter! lol, geez what are these ppl doing?
    Hey!!! That's breaking news!! Android users got an update which includes a new oven, and they can do Easter recipes!!! So sad I use iOs!!! Moderators, will we get a similar udate as well??? Please!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosacake View Post
    Hey!!! That's breaking news!! Android users got an update which includes a new oven, and they can do Easter recipes!!! So sad I use iOs!!! Moderators, will we get a similar udate as well??? Please!!!
    WHAT??! What?! Android got an Easter Update since when? I'm an iOS user and I hope they will release the update REALLY soon on iOS cause it's a little too late now for Easter.

Farm Supplier
    What's new in the Android update? Ovens, recipes?

New Resident
    I use Android and there was NO update with any new appliances or recipes today.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerdawg View Post
    I'm sorry, but did I read that right?! You got St. Patrick items TODAY?!!!! There's not a lot that makes my jaw drop, but that one does!
    yeah it was an update in the play store. I'm still floored myself. Guessing that means no Easter geez

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by borat2 View Post
    What's new in the Android update? Ovens, recipes?
    really, I didn't see anything new at all, so why the update?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverkings71 View Post
    I use Android and there was NO update with any new appliances or recipes today.
    its there, go to your apps. Updated march 30