Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update 3-27-13

Farm Supplier
    I wasn't crazy about the music theme at first and said so, but now that I finished the goals and started decorating, I like it. The new items will put the finishing touches on my new musical bakery. I can almost hear the music playing.

Fashion Designer
    Meh...I want pink

Fashion Designer
    the 'high pitch' music has scared away all the bunnies and cracked all the eggs.

Executive Chef
    Do not need yet another piano. Looks more like jazz bar story or music lounge story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    Meh...I want pink
    Me too

Actually I don't see anybody complaining. We are just stating our honest opinions on this forum. And I've accepted the fact that there's no Easter updates for us this year. I was hoping they will give us some Easter items just like what they did for St. Patrick's Day. But please at least give us something cute and worth buying not like the pathetic items for St. Patrick's Day.

C'mon TL, please give me a big and cute bunnies LTO to splurge on! T__T

Executive Chef
    seems like they've mismatched the games. they've placed choco bunnies into fashion story instead of bakery lol)))))

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklingTown View Post
    I love the music thing but NOT NOW!

I've never been so disappointed with TL before... Where's Easter update?
    I've been waiting for so long. C'mom! If you couldn't have been creative enough, could you at least bring back all the past items so we could play with something?
    This must be some kind of joke...
    I couldn't agree more! I've been waiting so long for Easter updates, saved up much money and gems just for that and nothing. Easter is very special and deserves something. I'm so disappointed with these TL games lately, im just about done. They don't seem to care about there customers anyhow.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stop because bakery story to experience to buy some item and it always force close(st.Patrick day edition) android

Banned
    Just thought of something. I know nightclub is now an afterthought but why the heck have we not gotten a music them there?!? Wouldnt it make more sense? Its so stupid to have everything neon and rave club there and so many great music ideas in a bakery and restaurant. And although im not a serial whiner like some folks, why is fashion getting so mamy adorable design choices that would be perfect in a bakery?!

Make that bunny easter basket display available for gems and watch how your sales go through the roof from people buying gems. Its a no brainer. Hire me for your bakery team. Get rid of the online unversiry dweebs there now.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast