Thread: Bugs I have found in 10 days of playing

Bugs I have found in 10 days of playing

I have a Samsung Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) with 32GB Internal and 64GB External Flash. I am running Android 4.1.1 (Stick Roms Deodexed, Rooted and Pimped).

I have tried uninstalling all TeamLava/Storm8 applications and then reinstalling them one at a time. This should have cleared out any bad cached data. This problems still exist after doing this and rebooting my phone.

I have encountered the following bugs:

1. Moving objects around on the screen is difficult at best. Finger tracking is dismal and gets even worse closer to the edges of uncleared or unavailable areas.

2. Letting the screen time out causes all of the text on the main screen (XP, Coins, etc) to appear as black blocks rather than text. Exiting and reentering the game fixes this until the next screen time out. This also affects all of the normal text in any pop up window. This problem also exists for bubble breaker.

3. In areas with bad WiFi/Cell Data reception the game times out too quickly and then stays on the "retrying connect" screen.

4. From "Home" go to another island. Select social. Hit go back (android key, not game key). The main menu pops up. Select overview from the main menu. The number of dragons is from the island you are on but all other information is from your island.

5. I am using perfect keyboard pro. When I try to invite someone the screen goes upside down and then right side up and then I cannot enter anything. If I hit go back (the android key) and then try again it works. I believe this has something to do with the orientation issue between Dragon Story and Perfect Keyboard (perfect keyboard has different keyboards portrait and landscape). I tried this entering the game from both landscape and portrait modes and saw the same results.

I forgot one bug. The day counter keeps resetting to day one. It counts up for a few days and then resets.

Banned
    Did you hear about the new craze in the human world? You watched the show, now play the game. S8 PROPERTY BROTHERS.