Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-25-2013 Mask Dragon

New Resident

Mask dragon very frustrating

I have been trying to get a mask dragon ever since they were introduced to the game, but all I have gotten is things like love dragons, a tusker dragon which is now incubating and several other strange things which have nothing to do with pink or black being bred together. I just do not get it

Brandy

Fashion Designer
    Sorry, Brandy. Some dragons frustrate me too.
    :S

Banned
    tell me about it i finally thought i got it last night since i got 11 hrs but then woke up put it in nest and it was a athelic

I havent been able to get any of the night hybrids yet. They always break down their colors.

Rhino Keeper
    Try to breed night and virtue

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having problems with the Mask dragon too have been trying since it came out but since last Thursday I've been trying for some other dragons which were all not a problem. Now back to Mask, and decided to start using Unicorn/Night. Got 11 hours just now but I bet it's just another Athletic...

Rhino Keeper
    the only night hybrid i got till date is the moon dragon..havent gotten any other..the black splits up everytime to give me random dragons..

Been trying for this too. I've used origami and night, chocolate and night, but mostly I use unicorn and night. I'm on attempt number 92 already...So far I've had 13 athletics that I hoped would be mask. Why can't they just let them stick! This is getting harder than getting Unicorn!!

Quote Originally Posted by cathoney View Post
    I have been trying to get a mask dragon ever since they were introduced to the game, but all I have gotten is things like love dragons, a tusker dragon which is now incubating and several other strange things which have nothing to do with pink or black being bred together. I just do not get it

Brandy
    Me too
    Planet right now grrr

Rhino Keeper
    Annnd another Athletic on the nest... And 16hrs next. Another Charm, yippee...