View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goats

55 41.35%
  • Village Square

73 54.89%
  • Butterflies

50 37.59%
  • Summer House

43 32.33%
  • Gazebo

43 32.33%
  • Jousting Arena

49 36.84%
  • Hot Air Balloon

30 22.56%
  • Flower Stand

33 24.81%
  • Diamond Waterfall

77 57.89%
  • Closed Gates

44 33.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 3/20/13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    But Ivy said that she wore black and had a pointy hat. The hairy lady looks more like a princess to me than a witch.
    Well,Who knows ? But you remember how ivy was in tree form , sir thomas in goat form, knight thurston without pants ...right, right ? I mean ,you dont get the complete character right away in the first place right, there's always a story about them

Suggestions: I would love the gem confirmation feature as well as the ability to gift more often! Also, one thing I found silly is that I still need to beat a skunkupine with a wooden sword when I spent considerable time forging Excalibam! It seems like each more powerful weapon to fight the next level of creature should have a benefit fighting the previous one, so for example, the cleaver reduces the maximum number of swings by one needed to **** a skunkupine. The enchanted sword or better means only one hit needed for that creature.
    Objects/Buildings: A barrow mound, probably part of an adventure initially, that releases a ghost when opened that you must fight.
    A school building and perhaps a university building after that. Maybe they give a random drop of some kind.
    May Day was mentioned, so a Maypole to go along with the town square idea.
    Horses would be nice, a requirement to move the carriage. I was hoping that these would be moving around the kingdom if there are roads!
    I thought I had seen a picture of a campfire in one of the update teasers. That or a bonfire could be interesting as decoration.
    Merchant stalls, not necessarily to buy from, but to look nice and maybe collect a small amount of gold occasionally.
    Perhaps ability to buy townspeople to walk around, minstrels to play and acrobats and jugglers to perform.
    I can't think of anything else right now, but after months of playing I am sure I have temporarily forgotten about some good ideas!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Well,Who knows ? But you remember how ivy was in tree form , sir thomas in goat form, knight thurston without pants ...right, right ? I mean ,you dont get the complete character right away in the first place right, there's always a story about them
    True that could be it. However all the fairy tales I read growing up have have lead to me to believe that woman with really long hair in castles are princesses so I'll stick with that. Either way a new character is going to be exciting. I just hope Thomas stays true to Ivy.

Executive Chef
    What do you mean "thomas stays true to ivy" ? I looked up the internet for the meaning but not sure that i got it right.

New Resident
    Tables and chairs to place outside the tavern.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xtcinla11 View Post
    What I would really like to see happen is that if you get energy from things like the castle or sir piggy, that you get to keep all of it if the total amount goes over your max, like when you level up. Today, I wasn't paying attention and clicked on the castle when I had 26/30 energies, so I lost most of what I got from exploring the dark caves - bummer
    This is even happening with the royal exchange now. If other that I was doing energy and collect from it because I'm excited about it. I wish I could do the castle and exchange without having to use up my energy. Maybe we could pick up the bolts and use them at will. That would be cool.

Could I suggest a small description of each thing we are voting for? I never really know what they mean or would give. I think it would help the voting too since I think people vote for the ones they understand.

Rhino Keeper
    And the title of that one is...That's So Ravenwood.

I think there should be a better way to get energy, and a shorter timer on when one unit of energy is automatically added. Not everyone has the money to spend on gems.

Also-- and I'm very early in the game, so I know it might be in there already and I just haven't gotten to it yet-- I think there should be workers who do the more mundane tasks in the kingdom, such as farmers who work on the crops and animals, or the ability to have multiple playable characters with their individual energy meters and the ability to switch between them in a Sims-like fashion. After all, how can a king or queen run a kingdom when he/she's doing everything her/himself?

Rhino Keeper
    Another suggestion which I wonder if I should start another thread for is please let us see the list of recipes from the crafting buildings and how many resources we have for them.

That way we wouldn't have to remember recipes and search through inventory to see if we have what we need for a crafting recipe. Pleeease!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    What do you mean "thomas stays true to ivy" ? I looked up the internet for the meaning but not sure that i got it right.
    Oops I meant Thurston. I hope he doesn't start falling for a new female character.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast