View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goats

55 41.35%
  • Village Square

73 54.89%
  • Butterflies

50 37.59%
  • Summer House

43 32.33%
  • Gazebo

43 32.33%
  • Jousting Arena

49 36.84%
  • Hot Air Balloon

30 22.56%
  • Flower Stand

33 24.81%
  • Diamond Waterfall

77 57.89%
  • Closed Gates

44 33.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 3/20/13

Rhino Keeper
    I would love a pretty greenhouse building that when you collect it will give you random crops . I also love the ideas above of waterfall giving scales and ponds attaching line walls..of course more gift giving ..lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    Olcastle, you should collect from your purple cow each time! She gives purple hide sometimes, purple ink often, and gems on occasion!
    I used to do it, so I'm almost maxed on ink, petals and glimmerbulbs. Purple hides are useless and gems are TOO rare.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    I love these ideas but more than anything I want expansions. My kingdom is too crowded.
    Two more days

Mermaid Pond - where we can get lots of scales and water.

How about upgrading the troll pit to a sap pit where we could reap buckets of sap once or twice a day?

And I'd love to give more than three gifts per day.

New Resident
    Can we add conformation before speeding up? I'm sick of gem traps! Please!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, please!! I lost 20 gems the other day and lost 16 more last night. I was saving for a carriage or a tinker's camp and now they are gone. Had to play another game for hours to recoup 15. But I will still be short gems, and I can't bear to play any more Slots (the most boring game ever... but I needed the gems).

Executive Chef
    Would love it if we had a building for shorter adventures(of course the goody haul would be less than castle),and for town square I would like it if we could trade surplus goods for ones we need,but maybe on a 5:1 ratio,ex-5 fish for 1 mermaid scale,something like that

Farm Supplier
    What I would really like to see happen is that if you get energy from things like the castle or sir piggy, that you get to keep all of it if the total amount goes over your max, like when you level up. Today, I wasn't paying attention and clicked on the castle when I had 26/30 energies, so I lost most of what I got from exploring the dark caves - bummer

I would really love the ability to turn off pop ups when you first start the game. I won't buy gems, so it pointless to tell me there is a "sale" now. I rarely have new messages/new visitors, so it's silly to show me my inbox--nothing is new! I don't care for their latest "cool" game that they want me to download, mainly because it seems like a sad attempt for them to get numbers for their other games. It would be one thing if I was subjected to this annoyance once a day, but I get it every single time I log in. It always seems to happen that I wait a heart beat, don't see any pop up, start clicking on the items, and then I get hit with all the pop ups, missing what was harvested.

Rhino Keeper
    Gem confirmation: absolutely! The ability to gift more than 3 people a day would be brilliant. Even 5 a day would help.

A Village Square can already be fashioned from the items we already have available, so what would be the significance of the proposed one?

Can we milk the goats to make cheese?

Will closed gates decrease the number of beasts visiting? That would be a plus.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast